CHAPTER 1: JIN

"jin!!! wake up" shouted my girl best friend rose. followed by loud knocks on my door. I rubbed my eyes and hesitantly opened it. I saw a bright flash of light gleaming through my gray curtains. I reached out for my phone under my pillow. "What The Fuck?! i'm gonna be late!" I shouted as I immediately grabbed my towel and sprinted towards the bathroom. "I've been waking you up for about an hour already! we're all going to be late because of you!" i heard rose shout outside the bath room. "just give me 5mins! I'll be quick!" i answered. "i packed you some breakfast. eat it in the car" rose said.

i showered for 5 mins and fixed myself for another 5 mins. i'm wearing a white plain v-neck shirt, and an unbuttoned black long sleeves polo and a denim ripped jeans . did i mention i am going blonde this senior year? cause i think it's time for me to be noticed. yes i'm always the talk of school may it be guys or girls. but i want to be the most confident version of myself for my last school year. i ran towards a black toyota hilux pick-up where all of my friends are waiting. and they're dead mad at me HAHAHAHA. I love the look on their faces. Yoongi is driving. one of my guy best friends. gray hair, wearing black v-neck shirt,black cap, and denim ripped jeans. "if you're not my best friend, i left you already!" yoongi said really pissed. "i know you love me yoongi" i laughed and i received his death glare. oh this guy really only knows tough love and i love it. "thank God it's only the first day of school and not exam days or else!" joon shouted, another blonde guy and my other guy best friend. we argued about him being blonde too. i already told him i wanted to be blonde to stand out. but he said blonde really looks good on him. i agreed and voila! we're both blondies. rose passed me a paper bag with ham and cheese french toast sandwich. i can say we all love her sandwich. "thank you!" i blurted with a smile. "go eat" said rose. we most of the time call her chaeyoung or chae. she's tall,thin but sexy,ash pink hair, very bubbly and ALWAYS HUNGRY GIRL. just like me, she's a campus crush of both girls and boys. i hide myself being gay and she hides herself being bi since she does not want anyone to know because a lot of people are already hitting up on her. she'll just reveal she's bisexual if she already found her ideal girl or guy. whoever or whatever. i just love my group of friends and im very much contented. we're all neighbors and childhood friends as well. in the beginning, it's just me and joon. then we had a new neighbor,yoongi, he's shy and cold but we find him cool. so we approached him first and he gave us his gummy smile and that's where it all stared. then there was this transferee. a fragile little girl. but she is very bubbly. everyone wants to be her friend, but she chose the three of us. She declined every child who wants to be her friend that time. She told us there's something  different about us three. And there's also something lovable about her and we want too take care of her because we think she is fragile and she needs us. But turns out now, that she takes cares of us and we're the ones who need her. 

after a 25 min ride,we arrived at the parking lot of our school. we went out of the car one by one. we unintentionally formed a line,smiled at each other and walked together towards our school. finally,SENIOR YEAR! WHAT DO YOU HAVE FOR THE FOR OF US? WE'RE SO READY!

-1ST CHAP! WHAT DO YOU THINK GUYS? HUHUHU