CHAPTER 16: NAMJOON

I insisted to bring jimin to his apartment. I don't have a car right now since my friends and I have a shared car which they already brought home with them.
   We were riding a bus to his home. Jimin is beside me and his head lying on my chest. My arm around his shoulder while the other one holding his hands.
   "Uhm j-jimin" I stuttered.
   "Yes babe?" He answered. His voice sleepy. His eyes still closed
   "Awhile ago, you told me you love me. Does this mean we're now officially a couple?" I asked him in a low voice. I feel jimin bury his head on my chest. Wanting to avoid the question.
   I pulled him up by my arm that is wrapped on his shoulders. His face lifts up still forcing his eyes close. I smile at his expression. I shake him uncontrollably until he gives up. He open his eyes.
   "Yes!" He said while blushing and buried his face in my chest again. As a huge smile creeps up my face,I  hugged him tighter. He wrapped his hands around my waist. We stayed at that position until we arrive at the bus stop. We had another 10 minute walks towards his apartment.
   While walking, "I think I should bring my own car so we don't have to commute.so you can rest properly" I told jimin. I have my car but we I'm just leaving it at home. All of us have. We have our numerous cars. But we all chipped in some money to buy our shared car.
   "You don't have to joon. I like how we commute and just you know, be comfortable and focus on each other" he said and giggled
   "Fine! But don't you ever let this happen to you park jimin. Okay?" I reminded him. Still concerned with what happened.

   We arrived at his apartment. We both went to his room where he immediately jumped on his bed. His whole body spread on it. I put his bag downs. I went outside to see if there's some food on the fridge.
  I saw some ramen in his kitchen cabinet and some kimchi in the fridge. I cooked for us both. Ramen and kimchi fried rice.
   I went back to his room with a tray on my hands carrying our food to see jimin now asleep. I need to wake him up or else he'll be more sick. He needs to eat so he can drink the medicine our school nurse gave him.
   I shake jimin to wake him up. He doesn't move. I shake him again. He turned around and  unconsciously removed his shirt. He must be feeling uncomfortable. God this sight. I stare at his body. I bit my lower lip. Feeling hot myself. I tried hard to get back to my senses. I shouted at jimin and he somehow woke up.
   "What?" He asked rubbing his eyes.
   "I cooked us dinner. Eat first then clean up then sleep. You still need to drink your medicine" I reminded him
   "Oh yes I forgot" he admitted. And slowly sat. He noticed he is not wearing any shirt. "Why am I undressed?" He asked
   "You suddenly took it off when I'm waking you up" I answered.
   "Oh I'm sorry." I see his cheeks blush. He was about to put it back on but I stopped him.
   "Its okay. I know shirts are uncomfortable. Let's just eat." I told him
   "Let's just eat at the living roon" he said
   "Okay." I took the tray and went out of his room to the living room and placed our food there.

   I saw how hungry jimin was.
   "There's still more rice babe. Do you still want some?" I asked
   Jimin just hands me his bowl while smiling and still chewing on his food. This boy. He skips lunch and now is hungry as hell.
   I hand him back his bowl. "Thank you!" He said while giggling. I just pat his head and continue eating too.

   We're done eating. I told him to clean up for bed and I'll clean our mess. He nods and do what I said. As soon as I clean  up our dishes. I went in his room and saw him just wearing a towel. His hair still wet and some water sliding down his back and his abs. I bit my lower lip. He noticed. "Like what you see?" Jimin told me teasingly.
   "I would love it if I can taste it" I answer in slow voice teasingly as I smirk. I saw him slowly gulp. I can't take this anymore. I want him.
   I slowly walked towards him. Jimin facing me. I grabbed his waist and he gasps. He placed both of his arms around my neck. I look at his eyes, nose and lips with love and lust. I pressed my lips on his. Not contented. I deepen the kiss. I open my mouth and entered my tongue. His tongue dwells with mine. We grew hungrier. Our kiss sloppier. We broke off the kiss and we both gasp for air. I suddenly pulled the towel around his waist to see him hard for me. I lick my lower lip and pull him into a much more intense kiss. I groped his butt then lift him up to toss him on his bed. I stood infront of him as he looks at me while I remove my black sweatshirt revealing my body to him. I also unzipped my pants and pull it. I'm now only wearing my boxers. I went on top of him rubbing my clothed manhood with his. I stare at his beautiful face while still dry humping him. He moans and I felt shivers down my spine. Jimin pulled my head to lower it and met his soft pink lips. We're kissing like we are each others' oxygen. Not wanting to break apart. But I can already feel my erection. I want to get this over with and savor his whole body. I lick his neck. Then reached his right nipples. I lick it slowly with the tip of my tongue. I felt him arch his back. I lick it some more teasing him then sucked it while my hand is playing with his other nipple flicking and pinching it a bit. He moans.
   I lick his belly button and reached his lower part. I hold it tight and played with his tip. Licking it slowly and looking at him to tease until I take it all in and sucked it. I suck it up and down slowly. And hear some more moans from him. I licked his balls. Then spread his legs wide for me as I lick his hole and spat on it to insert a finger. His body tenses. "Aww" i hear him say. "Does it hurt baby? I'm sorry. Tell me if you want me to stop" I don't want it to stop but if it's hurting jimin then I will. "No it's okay. Continue" he said.
  I fingered him with one then spat again to insert another finger until there are now three of my fingers inside him. I'm preparing his hole for me. I pulled down my boxers now.
   I took out my fingers and stood up. I pulled jimins hands to bring him up and now he's sitting. I pulled his hair and bring it to my erection. He licked my tipped teasingly. Licked every part and savoring it all. I got impatient "suck it now baby. Your mouth is so warm. Eat me" I demanded. He did what I said. And sucked mine faster. My manhood got harder. I hold his chin and pulled his face away. I pushed him back on the bed. Spread his legs then spat on his hole. I placed three fingers on his mouth which he licked hungrily. Saliva all over my fingers. I pulled it out and played with my erection. Feeling it wet, I slowly aligned myself to him. Teasing his hole with my tip. "Fuck me already" he cried. I smirked and slowly entered his hole. Fuck he's so tight! I don't know if I'm his first but fuck he's really tight. I think I'm gonna cum sooner. I thrust my hips slowly. When I felt his hole relax on mine. I begin to fasten my pace. Jimin was a moaning mess now. Biting his lips and rubbing his manhood up and down with his hands. I can feel I'm about to cum but I want to make jimin cum first. I played with one of his nipples as I spat his hand away from his erection and rubbed it with my other free hand. My thrusts not slowing.
  Jimin gripped my arms tight. Nails digging on my skin "I-im g-gonna cummmm!" He shouted and i felt a hot liquid ooze down my hands. And fell to his stomach. After seeing and feeling his cum. I came immediately and cum inside his hole. We were both panting. I slowly pulled out of him. My liquid coming out from his hole.
  I grabbed some tissue in the table beside his bed and wiped us clean.
  Jimin still on his bed. I kissed his forehead and told him to rest. I picked the towel he used on the floor and went inside his bathroom to take a shower. After, I went straight to him. My hair still a little wet. I tugged with him under the blankets. Both of us still naked. I wrapped my arms around him. His back facing me. I think he's already asleep.
   "Thank you for tonight babe. You're my first" he admitted with a sleepy voice and I felt his head drop indicating he's really asleep now. I plan on staying for the night. I'll just borrow his clothes tomorrow. I don't want to leave my baby alone tonight.