CHAPTER 2: CHAEYOUNG

We arrived at school 5 minutes before the school rang. everybody is looking at us while we're walking since basically,we're famous at our school because of our looks,brains,and talents. name it,we can do it. not to mention all four of us are also rich but we'd rather use one car because we're lazy and close like that. And besides, yoongi loves to drive for us so we let him be. He's tough on the outside but he super loves and cares for us.

We are all on the business course so we're also classmates. we went inside the room and went to our usual seats which are the back seats on the left. nobody dares to seat with us since they are all intimidated by us but mostly because of yoongi's aura.

by this time, we are already done with our second morning class. two more classes in the afternoon. one by 1-2pm the other is 4-5pm.  the four of us we're walking towards the canteen. me and joon are in front of jin and yoongi. i was checking the time on my phone when suddenly i fell hard on the ground. "aaawww!" i screamed."watch where you're going!" shouted by an angry yoongi. "i'm so sorry chaeyoung, we're just really late, i didn't notice you guys since i checked the time on my phone and then i bumped into y---" she was cut off by a girl grabbing her arm and running away ."we're very sorry but we're really late!" shouted by this girl with long hair,bangs,and gray hair. yeah she's cute. "i'll make it up to youuuuuu!!!!" shouted the girl who bumped into me. i haven't seen her at school but she knows me. i kinda admit she's hot and i think there's something special about her. oh shoot! i was brought back to my daydreaming when i realized i'm still sitting on the floor and i can't see my phone. a tall guy handed my phone. his smile is so bright like a sunshine, he is wearing white long sleeves, three unbuttoned buttons on top. tucked in a black skinny jeans,converse shoes. he looks neat and hot at the same freaking time. "here's your phone" he said. "o thank you" i answered. not realizing im still on the floor, "here let me help you get up" this hot guy said. yoongi swatted his hands saying "no, we can manage" and so yoongi and joon helped me up and jin dusted of the dirt from my skirt. "let's go" yoongi insisted and drag me away. joon following, and i saw and heard jin talking to this guy "i'm sorry about yoongi, hes's just really like that. over protective towards us, but he's really a nice person. by the way i'm jin" and he reached his hand out for a hand shake and this guy shook his hands  with a bright smile. "nice to met you jin, i'm hobi". We were now far away for me to listen to their conversation but i can see there's something different between those two. those stares are silent but i can see and feel a thousand words. let's see what happens next.