CHAPTER 14: TAEHYUNG

Woah. It's my first day in this school but I already made a new friend and already claimed him as my boyfriend. Well...soon. he's just so ethereal. So beautiful. So pretty.
  I watched him walk away from me. I stay for 20 mins more. Before I text my brother that we should meet. He still doesn't know I transferred here.
  He told me to meet him at their school cafeteria. As soon as I entered I saw them at the table at the center of the cafeteria. Jungkook,jimin,lisa,jennie and my brother were seating all together. They all waved when they saw me. I ran towards them.
  "Hi there new schoolmates!" I greeted them with my boxy smile. All eyes widen.
  "Wait. What schoolmates?!" Hobi hyung asked with confusion.
  "It's officially my first day here in your school. Someone throw me a welcome party please!" I said in a high tone. Hobi ran towards me and wrapped his around me jumping in joy because were now in the same school.
  "I'm so happy!" He shouted in my ears. Everyone is happy. "So. Did they allow you to live with me? Why didn't you guys discuss this with me?!" His tone changed suddenly. Our parents know his condition. About him having issues with sex and about his anxiety and depression. They only let go of hobi because he ran away because our parents are so strict that they tend to control him knowing his situation. And that only made his situation worse and cause him to kill himself. Thankfully I ran just in time before he jumped off that chair with the rope wrapped around his neck. I screamed at the top of my lungs calling our parents downstairs and ran as fast as they could to see me trying my best to hold hobi's feet for him not to fall and not to let the rope strangle him. Everyone was crying after that. Our parents and us discussed everything. They listened to hobi's side. And mine as well since hobi told them he also sees signs of anxiety and depression towards me. We also listened to our parents side. Everything was settled that night. They accepted the situation and let hobi go as he wishes. My brother became better afterwards. Just needed a little freedom and fun we thought.
   With hobi gone, our parents attention were with me. But they were less strict. Too careful not to repeat the same mistakes they made with my brother.
   Fast forward to here. They allowed me to transfer school and live with my brother. But only allowed me to move out one week after I've experienced his school because they were hoping I would hate his school. But hello! No way. I'm so happy I'm back with my brother and he'll teach me new things. As well as I just found a target. I want him to be mine. I consider him as my boyfriend already. I want to know him more.
   I snapped back to my consciousness when I feel jennie and lisa fill my face with kisses.
   "Kiss my lips too!" I shouted at them teasingly. The girls both hit my both arms "awww" I exclaimed.
   "That's for you still being a perve!" Lisa told me while giggling.
   "I only learned from the best" I looked at hobi and smirked  as he raised his arms asking for a high five and I gave it to him immediately. We're now both laughing
   "And I'm not the one who kissed you guys.you did. All over my face to be exact but missing my lips!" I continued and giggled
   "Enough already! Tae have you eaten already?" Jungkook said after he laughed with us. Oh this guy. I haven't forgotten about him. I liked him the first time I saw him. Just like how I felt with jin my baby. But he was in a relationship that time so I let it slide.
   "Not yet" I put. "How are you jungkook?!" I asked with a boxy smile.
   "Always good taehyung. Nice to see you again" we
Are of the same age and the same year as well. But we have different courses. His is the same with my brother, performing arts. Mine is at the business side.
  "Nice to see you too kookie" we all laughed as I call him by our nickname for him.
   "Well well well jimin. You look blooming!" I looked at him and praised him. He blush at my words.
   "Jimin's got a boyfriend" jungkook said bumping jimins' arms. Jimin just blush and looked down to hide his face.
   "Oh wait. Was that the man I saw leaving your apartment last night?!" Hobi asked surprised. "I forgot to ask you about it,who's the lucky guy now eyy?" he continued. Jimin just nodded. His whole face red.
   "It's Kim Nam Joon" me and hobi's eyes widen in shock. I also know what happens in their circle of friends because hobi keeps on updating me as well as his friends. I'm not left out. They love me equally.
   "The guy you really like?!" I asked jimin. He nodded hiding his smile.
   "Aww chim. I'm so happy for you!" Hobi added.
   "Omg I think Namjoon is going our direction." Jennie said looking behind jimin. We all looked behind jimin. And there we saw namjoon really going our way.
   Once beside jimin, he kissed the top of his head. And I felt all eyes in the cafeteria looked our way. I know namjoon is famous but I didn't know he is this famous. I think they will now be the talk of the campus. Namjoon then greeted us.
   Lisa,jennie and I introduced ourselves.
   "I see you're now dating our jimin?" hobi asked namjoon.
   "We're getting to know each other. But we're not yet a couple.but we're going there soon" he smiled showing his dimples while jimin bumped joon beside him blushing.
   "You're the cutest!" I said happily. My arms around lisa and jennie's shoulders. They all laughed.

So joon took jimin away from us and took him to jimins  next class. Jimin and I are the only ones with a different course. Jimin taking pre med course which is psychology and I taking up business course. Marketing major.
   "Let me take you to your next class" hobi insisted.
   "Sure" I said happily and hold his hands. I can also feel stares towards us. Maybe they are thinking that we are a couple. Jungkook,lisa and jennie took me to my class as well.
   I'm loving the attention they're giving me. Getting me out of the depression slowly getting into me for some weeks now. After someone I like played with my feelings. I snapped out when we reached my room at the business building.
   "This is my next class" I told them
   "When will you live with me" hobi asked
   "This Sunday if I love this new school. But of course I love it especially you're here with me. I smiled at him. He patted my head.
   "See you later then" he said.
   "Sure! Let's eat after classes!" I told them
   "I'd love that!" Jungkook said excitedly
   "Craving for samgyupsal and ramen!" Lisa exclaimed
   "Me too" jennie added. And we all laughed
   "Text me after your last class taehyung" hobi reminded.
   "Yes hyung! See you later. Love you!"
   "Love you too!" I said and I watch their backs go away from me. I turned around entered my next class