CHAPTER 7: JIN

Finally. Our last class is over. We're now heading to our shared car to have dinner outside so we'll just rest when we arrive at home.

I went to the bathroom to have a quick pee so the yoongi and chae went to the car first. Joon isn't coming since he has a dinner date with his little baby. We allowed him since he has been waiting for this for so long. He is really head over heels for that cute boy jimin. I smiled at my thoughts of joon and jimin when suddenly the bathroom door open and I saw hobi enter. I immediately zipped my pants and head to the sink to wash my hands. He is in front of the sink too. He washed his face. He didn't notice me. "Hi" i said with a smile. He flinched and looked at me. "I'm sorry I didn't notice you. Hi there jin" he smiled ever so brightly. "You look like something is bothering you?" I asked. "I don't know. I guess so" he answered and washed his face again. He pulled paper towels and wiped his face. "Hey. If you need someone to talk to or to be with, don't hesitate to tell me. You got my number right?" I said with a concerned look. "I know. And you can do that to me too. Call or text me whenever and for whatever okay? " and smiled. "I got to go now hobi. I have dinner with my friends" I said but I immediately thought of something "orrrr. Are you doing anything after this? Do you want to hang out with us?" I asked him hoping he'll say yes. Please say yes! "I would love to babe. But I have dance practice tonight" he said. Wait? Did he just called me babe? I stared at him. "Anything wrong?" He asked with a concerned look. "Oh nothing. Just....did I hear you right? Did You just call me babe?" I laugh a little. "Oh yes I did" he smirked. "Since I cant make it to dinner tonight. Do you probably want to have lunch with me tomorrow?" He asked. Oh shit I'm feeling nervous right now. "Uhmm I'll check my schedule tomorrow. I'll just text you okay?" I said and smiled nervously. "I really hope we can have lunch together tomorrow" he said and frowned. I hold his right shoulder "I'll update you tomorrow. For now I got to go." And ran towards the door and towards the car. My heart is beating so fast. It's just the first day of school and there's already a lot going on. I think I'm not yet ready.

I reached the car and chae and yoongi are already inside waiting for me. I sat at the passengers seat beside yoongi. Chae at the back. "What's up with you this day? You're so slow and you always take much of our time" yoongi said pissed. "I'm sorry I ran into hobi at the bathroom." I said panting and staring blankly outside the car. "Oh my! Oh my! What happened?!" Chae asked excited. And I see yoongi get close to me wanting to know the answer too. "I asked him to go have dinner with us tonight but he has dance practice tonight. So he just asked me to have lunch with him tomorrow" I said blankly still can't process what just happened. "What did you say?! What did you say?!" Chae asked while tugging the sleeves of my shirt. "I said I'll check my schedule" I said in a low voice. I felt a strong sting in my arm when I noticed yoongi just hit me very hard. "What was that for?!" I shouted at yoongi. "That guy was basically just your type and I see you are starting  to like him even we just met him awhile ago. So tell me mr.fucking seokjin! Are you still not over your feelings with joon?!" I was dumbfounded by his question. "Of course I am. That was way back in high school. Why did you just bring that up again? I thought everything goes down our grave and promised never to talk about this again?!" I shouted at him pissed. "It's because ever since that day. You never liked or dated someone both guys and girls. And here you are clearly letting the opportunity pass." He shouted back. "What if he is straight? Or what if he does not like me? I'm afraid" sadness in my voice. "You'll never know if you never take the risk." I did not respond and just looked straight ahead. "Let's just go have dinner. Don't be too stressed. It's the first day of school and this day seems to have too much drama. I hate dramas. Let's go!" Chae butted in. Yoongi started the car and went to our fave fast food chain.

We arrived at McDonald's. I'm the one who ordered our food while yoongi and chae find us our seats. I just got our food and was about to go to our seats when I stopped in front of the glass door to see a girl. Short hair dyed purple. Very sexy and she's definitely oozing with confidence. She is wearing a familiar uniform. It's from the all girls school just blocks away from our school. What shocked me is not the girl but it was the guy who's arms are wrapped around her waist. It was hobi. It was god damn hobi. I thought he's at practice? I felt a hard pinch at my heart. He saw me. He freakin' saw me. His smile faded when he saw me. But he just walked past in front of me. I don't know what to feel. This is what I'm afraid of. I hate this.