CHAPTER 10: JIMIN

"I missed you this summer" he whispered to me. "I missed you too. Fine I'll admit I stalk you too and you're the one I'm talking to about that tweet you accidentally liked" I admitted and felt embarrassed so I hid my face in the palm of my hands. Joon then took my hands away from my face "you're so cute baby" o felt myself blush. His right hand cupped my cheek while his left hand still holds both of my hands. He leaned closer to me and kissed my lips. For awhile I was taken aback. But he opened his lips to deepen the kiss. And so I let him. I didn't have to fight for dominance. I love how he has lead me on. Our kiss deepens his left hand held my neck to pull me closer. Our tongues search every corner of our mouths. I pulled back. "Someone might see us" I whispered to him as we both pant because of our kiss. "I'm sorry babe." He said apologetically. "I think we should go home" I told him. "Let me walk you home. I want to see where you live." He said. "Okay let's go ba-a-be" is stuttered since everything is new to me. I see him smile and he kissed my forehead.

We had a 15 minutes walk from the park. We were now standing in front of a tall building. We were outside the building of my apartment. "Do you live alone? Can I come in? Can I see your place?" He asked excitedly. Which made me smile "woah there. One by one! Yes I live alone and yes you can see my place" I smiled and he jumped up and down. "Yes I'm going to see my baby's place!" Why is he so childish. He's very cute. We were now at the 18th floor. I swiped my card on the card slot on my door. And the door opened. We both entered my apartment.

He still can't believe he is here. He's eyes are all over my place. When we enter my house, we removed our shoes. I handed him slippers to use when he's inside. Yes I want my place clean. I also changed into my slippers. We entered a short corridor at the left and he saw my kitchen and living room. I have a long l-shaped gray sofa and a 60 inch screen tv in front of it. Under is my PlayStation and my games. We walked past the living room towards my room "Tada! This is my safe haven" I told my joon. "Wow you're really very neat." I took my bag from him and placed it beside my bed. I was about to take of my uniform when I realised someone is in my room "sorry! I'm just used to changing immediately when I got home" I explained "no worries. I think I'll like the view" I blushed and turned away from him. I was scanning through my closet when I felt joint arms on my waist. "Do you want me to change your clothes for you?" He whispered in my ear which gave me shivers "w-what are you doing?" I stuttered. "Nothing. I just want to hug you" he started to sway his hips which made me sway too. I unconsciously drop my head backwards on his shoulders. Our eyes met. He then kissed my forehead, cheeks than he kissed my lips and entered his tongue. Our kiss deepen as if we were very hungry for each other. We were both gasping for air but neither wants to break the kiss. My head is still on his shoulders. He started untucking my shirt which made me moan a bit. I can feel him smile in between our kiss. He started unbuttoning my uniform. Underneath my uniform is a white shirt. I felt joon search for my left nipple. When he found it, he began pinching it which made me moan. His kiss becomes hungrier. List clearly in his eyes. He played with my nipples more when he suddenly turned me around which made me face him. He took my polo uniform off and took my shirt off afterwards. "Damn you look sexy babe" and he bit his lower lip. Sht that made me harder. I quickly grabbed his head to stop from talking and more on working. I kissed him as if that's my last. I grew hungrier. I unbuttoned his uniform while I'm still kissing him. He was about to take his shirt off when suddenly the door bell rang. I immediately broke our kiss "fvck. Who the hell was that?!" I said pissed. "Hey babe that's alright. Go check who is it" I nodded and put my T-shirt on. Before I unlock the door I checked my mini screen beside it to see who's outside. I saw my friend Jungkook.

I unlocked my door and I immediately asked "what are you doing here?!" I said pissed "hey calm down. I didn't know I'm now unwelcome in your house!" He answered while he enters my house. He took of his shoes and get his slippers. Yes my friends have their own slippers and things here. He went directly to the kitchen to grab some beer when he saw joon in the living room with his things. "Hi!" He greeted Jungkook. "W-what?" Jungkook looked at me confused and awed since he know I liked joon way way back. "You're joon right?" He asked an obvious question. "Yes. Yes I am. And you are?" Joon asked jk. "I'm Jungkook. I'm jimins' boyfriend" Jungkook loves this. Waiting for others reaction to what he said. He clearly wants to know joons reaction. "You're kidding right?" Joon asked him. His expression somehow changed to anger and looked at me. "Stop it!" I shouted at Jungkook. "HAHAHHAAH! I'm kidding okay? I'm Jungkook one of jimins' bestfriend." He explained to joon "thank god!" He sighed. "I don't know what to do if my babe is dating another guy" he said proudly. "Babe? You m-mean?..." Jungkook shocked and looked at me "yeah. Just awhile ago" I said while I scratched the back of my neck. Out of all my friends I'm the only one who is straight. Others are gay and bisexual but one day I told them I was  rooting for this guy and I wouldn't date someone of the same sex if it wasn't him. And I was talking about joon. MY JOON. "No freaking way!" He shouted and ran towards me then hugged me "I'm so happy for you jiminie" he shouted at my face "jiminie. That's cute!" Joon laughed a bit at my nickname jk gave me. "And you mr Kim nam joon! You better not hurt my friend over here. You're the first guy he dated and hopefully you're the last. You don't know how many we are in our circle of friends who would gladly beat your ass off if you hurt our jimin. Understand?!" They have always been very protective of me. Joon just smiled and walked towards us. He pulled me closer to him hugging me. My back is faced towards jungkook. "Never will I ever hurt my baby" he said in Jungkook's face. He then pulled off the hug and held my face with both of his hands and kissed me passionately in front of Jungkook. Which made me blush. I tap his chest lightly and broke off the kiss "stop it. Jungkook's here" I said to joon. "That was hot" jk said and bit his lower lip. "Hey! Don't eye my babe like that!" I told jk off. "Possessive. I like that." Joon said hugging my waist as I'm still facing him.
"I got to go now. See you tomorrow babe" joon kissed my forehead and tap jungkooks' shoulder. And head on out his way.

"We got to talk" Jungkook said in a serious tone just when the door shut behind joon. What is it this time?