Cнαρтєя : 01

No one's POV

Taehyung was working in his laptop for his upcoming meeting.

He has to do a lot of works; being a CEO of the largest company in the country is not an easy deal.

Right now, he was feeling very tired to do paper works, so he leaned back on his chair and closed his eyes.

A certain boy suddenly appeared in his mind.

The boy had brown and soft hair, brown eyes and an adorable face which contains a very cute bunny smile.

"That bunny smile!"- Taehyung murmured. He opened his eyes and his eyes landed on his favorite photo frame. He took the frame in his hands and slowly caressed the picture into it.

 He took the frame in his hands and slowly caressed the picture into it

(Ignore the hand.)

He smiled at the picture and said, "You are so mischievous, my cute Koo. Why are you still hiding from me? The game is over, baby...
Please come out and give me a big hug that you used to give me, please!"- a little tear fell from his eyes.

"Can't you see I am missing you so much? When will you come Koo? I am still waiting. I bought a lot of Iron man stuffs and your favorite things. Only for you, baby...only for you.

Kookoo can you remember that day when you asked me a little but a very tough question?"

Flashback

Taehyung was playing with his Kookoo. "Taetae hyungie, can I ask you a little question?"- Kookoo said, showing his fingers to express how little the question was.

Taehyung chuckled at his cuteness and sat down with Kookoo in his lap.
"Of course! My little Koo can ask me anything."- Taehyung said with a smile.

"How can I stay with you forever?"- Kookoo asked. Taehyung smiled and said, "You have to do nothing but give me a hug as tight as you can with that super cute bunny smile!"

Kookoo looked at Taehyung with his big doe eyes and saw the love for himself through Taehyung's eyes. He hugged him tightly and giggled. Then he said, "I will never leave you, hyungie! I love you!"

Flashback ended

"Where are you, Koo?You said you would never leave me, then why did you leave me?"- Taehyung said, tears weren't stopping.

Someone tapped him on his shoulder and said, "Don't cry, Taetae!"

__________________________

✍︎ 𝙴𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛.
✍︎ 𝙳𝚘 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛.

❀❀❀