Cнαρтєя : 24

No one's POV

"What?"- Jungkook asked. He was very confused.

"Yes Koo. Not your original father though. But he is your appa. When you had lost your memory, he and his husband, Mr. Namjoon, found you. They have no child. So, they raised you as their own baby, since you had forgotten everything except your name."- Taehyung said.

Jungkook was shocked. Shocked to hear everything. "Then?"- he asked.

"They had hidden you from everyone. Because Jin thought that you could be lost again from them, if they didn't hide you. That's why, I didn't find you."- Taehyung said and sighed.

"But see, I found you and it felt so bad when you didn't recognize me. I assumed that you are not my Koo until you said me 'hyungi' one-time. I searched along with Yoongi and started to find out every little thing Jin has done to keep you. I was talking to my doctor friend who was also happened to be your doctor back then. I didn't know that Jimin took you in our childhood place. And you know the rest."- Taehyung told everything to him and now, he was waiting for Jungkook's reaction.

"I-I understand. But Taehyungie... I am not ready now. I am not ready to face him. He kept me all these years without telling me anything about you. I... I don't know what to do!"- Jungkook said, after a while.

Taehyung embraced the boy tightly and somehow managed to take Jungkook to Namjoon's place, much to Jungkook's reluctance.

"Don't worry, I will be right here, beside you."- Taehyung said and pecked the sweet lips of Jungkook. Jungkook blushed.

They went in front of the door of the house. Taehyung rang the bell and Jungkook stood behind him.

After sometime, Namjoon came to open the door. He was shocked and happy. Shocked because Taehyung brought Jungkook immediately to them and happy to see his child again.

"Hello, Taehyung. Thanks a lot. This means a lot to me and Jin. Come in."- Namjoon said with a happy voice.

"It's okay. I hope, you remember what I said before."- Taehyung entered the house while Jungkook kept walking behind him, grabbing his hand tightly.

They went to the living room. Taehyung noticed that Jungkook was afraid. So he brought him in front him and whispered softly to trust him.

Jungkook nodded and sat beside Taehyung. Namjoon smiled still, because he could understand why Jungkook was afraid.

"Hey, Jungkook. Welcome to our house."- Namjoon tried to start a conversation with Jungkook. Jungkook hesitated at first. But then answered,

"T-thank y-you."- he stuttered.

"How are you?"- Namjoon wanted to ask but seeing the glare from Taehyung, he choose to shut his mouth.

"Uh- I am bringing Jin, just wait for few minutes."- saying so, he hurriedly went away from there.

Taehyung sighed and looked at Jungkook who was looking at his own lap. Hands were fiddling.

"Baby,"- Taehyung called.

"Yes, hyungie."- Jungkook softly said as he raised his head sideways to look at Taehyung.

"I'm here. So why are you so upset?"- Taehyung asked as he tugged a hair behind Jungkook's ear.

"I don't know..... I guess I am still not ready to face him. What if he tries to separate me from you again?"- Jungkook said. His eyes turned glossy at the thought of being away from his Taehyungie hyung.

Taehyung just took the boy in his arms and hugged him tightly.

A reassuring hug that means everything will be okay.

________________________

✍︎ ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ.
✍︎ ᴅᴏ ᴠᴏᴛᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ.

❀❀❀