Cнαρтєя : 21

No one's POV

Taehyung entered the hospital as soon as he got out from the car. He couldn't believe what Bogum said earlier. He just wanted to see Jungkook.

After reaching there, the first thing Taehyung did, was to break the hospital door.

"Hey..hey..calm down! Nothing will happen to him. Chill."- Yoongi said worriedly and tried to calm him down.

"Taehyung, sit down and wait for me. I will personally take you to the room where Jungkook is. So don't worry."- Bogum said and smiled.

"Really? Thank you so much Bogum!"- Taehyung said and hugged his friend. Bogum hugged back and went to check the patient.

On the other side, Jimin was going to call Yoongi again but he saw Yoongi and Taehyung was sitting in the private area. So he went there.

"Yoongi!"- Jimin called.

"Jimin! Come here, baby. Are you okay?"- Yoongi asked as he hugged his husband tightly.

"Yeah. How is Taehyung?"- Jimin asked as he looked at him.

"He couldn't believe that Jungkook was finding him. But babe, is that true?"- Yoongi asked.

"Yeah. Well..he was awake then but something happened and he got unconscious again. But he was looking for Taehyung in his deep sleep."- Jimin said.

"But how did you know this?"- Yoongi asked confusedly.

"Well, I was waiting there and I saw the nurse was coming from that room and looking a bit tensed so I asked her and she told me everything."- Jimin said and rested his head on his husband's shoulder.

"Oh, okay. Let's get some rest, okay baby? You are looking tired."- Yoongi softly said and took Jimin's hand and sat down on the chairs.

☕︎

"Mr. Kim Namjoon, you can go meet your son. He might be awake now."- a nurse said, coming from the room where Jungkook was.

"Let's go Joonie!!"- Jin said and practically ran there. He didn't even wait for Namjoon.

Jin entered the room silently, only to see someone standing near his son's bed.

He went closer to that certain someone and turned him toward himself. He saw Taehyung.

"What are you doing here?"- Jin asked calmly but inside he was in pure rage.

"I have come here to see my Koo."- Taehyung said blankly and smiled towards Jungkook.

"Listen, Taehyung or whatever, he is not your Koo, he is my son. So get out from here or else.."- Jin tried to threaten him.

"Or else what? How long can you hide my Koo from me, Jin? How long?"- Taehyung asked as he was getting angrier.

"I am not hiding anyone. He is my son, my Kookie. Why would I hide my own son from you?"- Jin asked but he couldn't maintain his eye contact with Taehyung.

Why?

Because he was lying and he knew that.

"Just say that you can't accept the truth!"- Taehyung yelled.

"What truth?!"- Jin also yelled.

"THAT HE IS NOT YOUR SON!! YOU FOUND HIM SOMEWHERE AND HIDE HIM FROM HIS ACTUAL IDENTITY!"- Taehyung shouted.

Jin's eyes got widen and a silent tear escape from his right eye. Namjoon was just watching the scenario that was playing before his eyes until..

"Watch your mouth Taehyung! You just can't yell at my husband!"- Namjoon shouted and hugged Jin tightly.

All the commotion break the younger boy's sleep who was lying on the hospital bed. He woke up and coughed.

Everything stopped. Jin smiled and immediately went near his son. He hugged him tightly. He was so immersed in the hug that he didn't notice, Jungkook didn't hug him.

He pulled out and stared at his son. But he couldn't find the warmth in Jungkook's eyes, which used to stay there whenever Jin hugs him.

"Jungkook, Kookie, what happened, bubba? Why are you not responding? Appa, what happened?"- Jin asked, he was afraid for something that he didn't know.

Jungkook was staring at Jin blankly. Then he roamed his eyes in his surroundings. Something hit his head when he saw Taehyung standing at the end of his bed. He quickly got up, slightly pushed Jin. Much to Jin and Namjoon's surprise, he ran towards Taehyung who got also surprised.

Jungkook stood in front him and stared at him for a while. Then he just hugged him.

"Taetae hyungie!"- Jungkook hugged him tightly, burring his face into Taehyung's chest.

Taehyung snapped out and looked at the small body which was hugging him for its dear life. Then he also hugged him tightly. Both smiled in that process.

Meanwhile Jin was really shocked to say anything. he just called, "Kookie?"

Jungkook slightly pulled out from the hug and turned to Jin. He had a confusing stare.

"Who are you? Why are you calling me Kookie?"

______________________________

✍︎ ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ.
✍︎ ᴅᴏ ᴠᴏᴛᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ.