Cнαρтєя : 06

No one's POV

"Dad!"- Jungkook screamed happily as Namjoon entered the house.          

Jungkook immediately went to his dad and hugged him tightly, saying how much he missed him

"I missed you too, Kookie. And guess what?"- Namjoon said.

"What??"- Jungkook curiously asked. "I brought my bub a new video game!! Don't you wanna see it?"- Namjoon said with a big smile.

"Oh my God! Thank you dad!!! I love you so much!!"- Jungkook happily exclaimed. Seeing him happy, Namjoon and Jin grinned widely.

Jungkook went to his room with his new video game. So much excited to play the game.

"Hey, how was your work?"- Jin asked, taking off Namjoon's suit. "Great. I had a meeting with an amazing business man yesterday."- Namjoon said and kissed his husband's forehead.

"Oh really? With whom?"- Jin asked curiously. Namjoon smiled and took his seat on the couch.

"With Mr. Kim. An intelligent and gentle man. I had quite a lot of conversations with him after meeting. But you know what?"- Namjoon said.

"What?"

"He is kind of depressed for some reasons. I noticed it from his behavior. He always acts cold to his workers. I went to his office for some discussion about the meeting. We had talked about several things after that, including some personal matters. He was talking freely but when I mentioned our boy, he suddenly stopped talking and went away. I don't know what I had done."- Namjoon sighed.

"Didn't you ask him why he acted like that?"- Jin asked.

"No. Actually he had already gone when I tried to ask that. So I asked Mr. Min about this. From him, I got to know that Mr. Kim lost his childhood lover five years ago. He is still finding him. The boy would go to college if he was with him now. That's why maybe, he felt bad when I said that our baby goes to college."- Namjoon said.

"Oh..... I am feeling bad for him. So how old is he?"- Jin asked.

"Who? Mr. Kim?"- Namjoon asked.

"Yeah."

"He is young. 21 years old."- Namjoon replied. Jin just nodded. He was about to go but he stopped suddenly.

"What's the boy's name?"- Jin asked, meaning the lost lover.

"Oh..the name is shocking though. But his name is-"- Namjoon's words cut off by Jungkook.

"Appa-dad, I am going to Hoseok's house. I will be home soon, bye!!!"- Jungkook said, didn't really wait for them to say something.

"Bye! Don't be late again!"- Jin yelled through door and sighed when he saw that Jungkook had already gone.

However they forgot what they had been talking about, so Jin made his way to the kitchen. 

Namjoon suddenly called Jin and said, "Oh! I forgot to tell you, I invited Mr. Kim here for some business deals. He will come tomorrow."

Jin couldn't help but felt one gut feeling. However he looked at Namjoon and scrunched his nose. "Okay. Now go and get fresh. You smell like dustbin!!"- Jin said.

"Okay,okay!!"- Namjoon chuckled and went to his room

"I wonder who that boy is!"- Jin thought after entering the kitchen.

______________________________

✍︎ ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ.
✍︎ ᴅᴏ ᴠᴏᴛᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ.

❀❀❀