Cнαρтєя : 12

No one's POV

"I'm telling you he is my Koo. He is!"- Taehyung insisted.

"Oho Taehyung! Stop behaving like a child. We barely have met him and you are stating he is your Koo. Just shut up."- Yoongi said, getting frustrated because of Taehyung.

"Please trust me Yoongi! He acted same around me yesterday and he called me Taetae hyungie too. Only Koo can call me that. Also don't forget that he called himself 'Koo'." - Taehyung argued, trying to make a point.

"But Taehyung, you can't just say that. Besides we don't have any proof."- Yoongi said and sighed.

"Then gather!"- Taehyung deadpanned. He would do anything now to get his Jungkook again.

"Gather what? Your shit?"- Yoongi said with an angry face. He was getting mad at Taehyung at this point. But Taehyung still didn't listen to him.

"Oh my! Gather proof, you bullshit. It's not a request, it's an order!"- Taehyung said sternly.

Yoongi looked at him like he was looking at a thirteen year old teenager who was acting like older

Yoongi looked at him like he was looking at a thirteen year old teenager who was acting like older. He sighed and mouthed an 'okay'.

He knew that he couldn't convince Taehyung right now. So he would try to find every single info about this Jungkook boy and would present that in front of Taehyung only to show him that he was indeed wrong.

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

Jungkook woke up from his deep sleep and saw he was in his room. He tried to recall yesterday and when he did, he smiled widely. He couldn't believe that Taehyung, the handsome guy, might be brought him in his room.

He also discovered something new yesterday. So he was beyond happy.

After freshen up, he went to the kitchen to see his appa. All the way to the kitchen, he was just smiling like a fool. He shook his head and made his way to his appa with a blushing face.

"Good morning, Appa!"- Jungkook said happily and hugged his father from behind

"The sun has woken up at the west, right my dear?"- Jin asked.

"Appa! This is not a time for your jokes. I'm saying a good morning to you and you should give me one too!"- Jungkook pouted.

 I'm saying a good morning to you and you should give me one too!"- Jungkook pouted

"Okay, okay. No need to show that pouty face, bub. Good morning to you too. Now tell me why are you up so early today? Let me check carefully. Aha! With a bunny smile? huh? Something is happening behind my ass!!"- Jin stated dramatically.

"Oh Appa! Nothing is happening. It's just.... I found my Taetae hyungie I guess!"- Jungkook happily said.

Jin stopped whatever he was doing and stood still. "WHAT?"- he asked, immediately turning around to face Jungkook.

"What's with that wide eyes! I just said that I found the boy who used to come in my dreams often."- Jungkook said and shrugged.

"Where did you find him?"- Jin asked with a gulp.

"Appa, you are gonna be surprised to hear what I am going to say now. Actually I think it's Mr.Kim. Because he exactly looks like my dream boy and I think I should discuss it with him!"- Jungkook rambled happily.

"Go to your room."- Jin told him suddenly.

"Why?"- Jungkook asked. He got surprised to see the sudden change in his father's behavior.

"I said, GO TO YOUR ROOM, RIGHT NOW!"- Jin shouted, making Jungkook flinch.

"Appa, what happened? wh-"
"Can't you understand what I am saying? Okay, come with me!"- Jin said and grabbed Jungkook's hand tightly and dragged him to his room. He locked the door from outside, after pushing Jungkook into his room.

"Appa, open the door! Appa, what happened to you suddenly? Open the door!"- Jungkook yelled.

Jin went away. Not hearing any reply from the other side of the door, Jungkook sighed. He walked up to his bed and laid down.

He was thinking what he did say that made his appa this mad.

"I was just telling him this and he got angry! Why? I'm not even sure that Mr. Kim is that dream boy. It was just my guess."- Jungkook mumbled to himself.

"Maybe I should talk to Hobi hyung!"- Jungkook decided and sighed.

________________________________

✍︎ ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ.
✍︎ ᴅᴏ ᴠᴏᴛᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ.

❀❀❀