Cнαρтєя : 07

Taehyung's POV

I am going to meet Namjoon today. We met each other one week ago.

Namjoon came to my office for his business works

Namjoon came to my office for his business works. I had a short discussion with him yesterday. Well, the discussion was not as short as I thought.

We didn't have time to discuss it properly. So Namjoon suggested me to go to his house. So that we can complete our rest of the business there.

I had to think for a while. Actually I don't go somewhere easily because I miss my Koo. He loved to travel many places and whenever I went outside, I used to take him with me.

I asked Yoongi if it is okay to go to Namjoon's house. Yoongi looked at me and smiled. He said, "Yes, it will be easy to talk in his house. Moreover we can meet his family!"

Pfft! This Yoongi! He knows that I don't like to meet anyone's family because I lost mine, still he tries to drag me always.

Anyway, I confirmed Namjoon that I would go to his house. He seemed happy after hearing it.

Namjoon asked about my family. Though I didn't want to talk about my family, I had to do that. Namjoon was a respective man.

"Actually my parents died when I was very young. Now I live with my best friend Jimin and his husband Yoongi. What about you?"- I asked him.

"I live with my husband and my boy. He goes to college."- Namjoon said and smiled.

I don't know why I felt bad to hear that. Maybe because, if my love was with me now, then he would go to college too.

I got up and ignored the way, Namjoon looked at me. I wasn't in the mood to talk about family bullshit anymore.

No one's POV

Flashback

Taehyung woke up in the morning only to see Jungkook was peacefully sleeping between his arms. He was looking so frickin' cute.

He was staring at his love whom he called Kookoo

He was staring at his love whom he called Kookoo. "Kookoo, wake up. We have school. Get up champ."- Taehyung said, softly caressing Jungkook's hair.

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes and sat up on the bed. He started rubbing his eyes with his cute fists.

"Taetae hyungie, I don't wanna go to school today! Pweese!"- Jungkook said with a cute pout.

"Then what will you do in home, hmm?"- Taehyung asked, pulling Jungkook on his lap.

"I want to sleep now. I will wake up after some time, then I want to play with you..... Hyungie, will you play with me?"- Jungkook asked as slow as he could between Taehyung's chest.

"If you want to play with hyungie, then you have to get up from bed. Now get up, will you?"- Taehyung said, kissing Jungkook's temple.

Jungkook shaked his head and hugged Taehyung tightly for warmth. An idea popped in Taehyung's mind. He started tickling Jungkook.

"Hahahahhah.... hyungie st..haha..sto...p....ok, I..haha...am... getting up!"- Jungkook screamed.

Taehyung chuckled and got up. He left the room and went to the kitchen to make breakfast.

After getting fresh, Jungkook came to kitchen and sat on the counter. "Koo, Jimin will come to play with us. So, sit on the couch ; open the door when he will come, okay?"- Taehyung said.

"Yay!! Jiminie hyung is coming~"- Jungkook went to the living room chanting Jimin's name. Taehyung chuckled at his adorable behavior.

After sometimes, the bell rang and Jungkook ran to the front door. "Jimin~ssi!!!"- Jungkook shouted and hugged Jimin as tight as possible.

"You brat! How many times do I have to tell you to call me hyung?"- Jimin asked playfully as he also hugged Jungkook.

Jimin and Jungkook went to the living room and started gossiping about everything. Meanwhile, Taehyung went there and saw Jimin. He was about to call Jimin but stopped when he heard what Jimin said.

"Kookie, let's go to my home. My dad bought me a new game and I want to show it to you."

Before Jungkook could say anything, Taehyung spoke, "No, he is not going anywhere. Jimin, how can you say this? He is a little kid and you can't take proper care of him. Also I can't even think of letting him go. What if you lose him somewhere? What-"

"Stop, hyungie. Breathe... breathe.. I won't go anywhere, okay? I am staying with you. And even if I go with Jimin, I won't get lost, hyungie. Don't worry!"- Jungkook said softly, after seeing his Taetae hyungie got hypered.

"Yes, whatever Jungkook said is true, Taehyung. Don't become anxious."- Jimin said.

"How can I? I always want him near me, I don't want to lose him for anything. He is my life, my love, my everything."- Taehyung said in a sad tone.

Jungkook went near him and hugged him tightly. Taehyung also took the boy in his embrace. "I won't go anywhere hyungie. I will always stay with you. In your hugs, in your embrace."

Flashback ended

______________________________

✍︎ ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ.
✍︎ ᴅᴏ ᴠᴏᴛᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ.

✈︎ 𝑫𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒂𝒕𝒄𝒉 𝑭.𝑹.𝑰.𝑬.𝑵.𝑫.𝑺.?

❀❀❀