Cнαρтєя : 08

No one's POV

"So, tell us about your family too, Mr. Namjoon."- Yoongi asked as he saw Taehyung was zoning out.

"Oh, I have a small family with my husband Jin and my one and only bub."- Namjoon said with a big smile.

"Seems like you love your child very much."- Yoongi said with a chuckle.

"Yeah. Actually he is our only child so we love him very much."- Namjoon said.

"I see. How old is he now?"- Yoongi asked. "He is eighteen." "Then he must be go to college, doesn't he?"- Yoongi asked.

"Yeah, he goes to Redcliff College."- Namjoon said. Suddenly Taehyung stood up and went away. As Namjoon couldn't understand his behavior so he asked Yoongi.

"Did I say something wrong? Why Mr. Kim went away like this?"- Namjoon asked confusedly.

Yoongi sighed and said, "Actually Taehyung used to love someone who would turn eighteen this year. He also wanted to read in the Redcliff College. Maybe he recalled that. That's why... actually he is very sensitive about his love."- Yoongi said and let out a big sigh.

"He may be loves him very much. Right?"- Namjoon asked.

"Yeah, a lot! The love has not died, rather it is increasing everyday."- Yoongi said with a sad smile.

"Where is his love then?"

"He was lost when they both were very young. Taehyung is still searching him."- Yoongi said.

"Oh.....I feel bad for him. Tell me if you need any help."- Namjoon said.

"Sure."- Yoongi said.

"Okay, I have to go now. See you in my house."- Namjoon said and shook his hand with Yoongi.

"Okay, Mr. Namjoon. It felt nice meeting you."- Yoongi said.

"Can I say goodbye to Mr. Kim?"- Namjoon hesitantly asked.

"Sure, I am calling him"- Yoongi said and went to bring Taehyung. After sometime, Taehyung came. "Umm.. sorry, Mr. Namjoon. Actually I was.. you know..."- Taehyung trailed off.

"It's okay, Mr. Kim. I understand. I have to go now, hope to meet you tomorrow."- Namjoon said with a smile.

"Okay, bye

"Okay, bye."- Taehyung said and stared at the way, Namjoon left.

᪥᪥᪥

"Taehyung, are you going somewhere?"- Jimin asked.

"Yes, I forgot to tell you. I am heading to Mr. Namjoon's house for some business deals."- Taehyung said as he packed his bag.

"Oh, how many days will you stay there?"- Jimin asked again.

"Don't know, maybe some hours."- Taehyung said sarcastically.

"Taehyung!"- Jimin whined. "Haha! Jimin, I will stay there until my discussion end."- Taehyung said finally.

"Okay then, be safe. And don't try to take any alcohol there because there will be no Jimin to take care of you when you become drunk. Eat properly and call me."- Jimin said like a mother.

"Shut up Jimin. You are behaving like my mom and for your kind information, I am not a child."- Taehyung said annoyingly.

"Yeah yeah. Whatever."- Jimin mumbled.

"Taehyung, are you ready?"- Yoongi asked as he came to his room. "Yes, Yoongi."- saying so, he said goodbye to his best friend and left the room, giving the couple some privacy.

"Take care of yourself and that dumb too

"Take care of yourself and that dumb too."- Jimin said as he tightly hugged his husband.

"You too. Don't miss me too much and don't forget that my swag is always with you."- Yoongi said dramatically, earning a small giggle from his baby.

"You and your fucking swag! Go now, or else Taehyung will get mad

"You and your fucking swag! Go now, or else Taehyung will get mad."- Jimin said. Yoongi kissed his forehead, then went to the car.

"I hope everything will go well."- Jimin said and sighed.

_________________________________

✍︎ ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ.
✍︎ ᴅᴏ ᴠᴏᴛᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ.

༒︎ 𝑺𝒖𝒈𝒈𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒆𝒔 ༒︎

    ❀❀❀