Cнαρтєя : 25

No one's POV

"Baby?"- Namjoon called as he entered their bedroom. He went inside, only to see Jin sleeping in their bed. Clear tear strains were left in his eyes.

Namjoon went near him and shook Jin. "Baby, wake up. There is someone in downstairs who wants to meet you."- Namjoon said, smiling.

Jin opened his eyes and looked at Namjoon with no emotion. He then stared at the ceiling and said, "I don't want to meet anyone, Joon. Just go away."

Namjoon sighed and stroked Jin's hair while saying, "Believe me, you will be happy after seeing him. Just get up and come with me."

"Joon, I said that I don't wanna go anywhere. I don't want to meet anyone. Just get out."- Jin said and turned his back to Namjoon.

Namjoon didn't say anymore. Because he knew how broke Jin was. So he just went out from the room and made his way to downstairs.

☘︎

Jungkook was on Taehyung's lap, talking cutely. Taehyung was stroking his hair and listening to every single word, while looking at his love fondly.

Namjoon was happy to see his son with someone who made him happy. But unfortunately he had to interrupt them. So he went to them and requested reluctantly,

"Guys, I am sorry to interrupt but I have a request to both of you."

Hearing Namjoon's voice, Jungkook wanted to get up from Taehyung's lap but felt Taehyung's grip tightened on his waist. So he didn't try any further.

"Yes, what is it, Namjoon?"- Taehyung asked.

"Uh- actually, I went to Jin and asked him to come but he isn't coming out from his room. So I think.."- he trailed off.

"So what do you think?"- Taehyung asked with furrowed eyes.

"Can Jungkook go there and talk to him?"- Namjoon asked hopefully but with uncertain tension.

Taehyung looked down at Jungkook who was looking at him already with his bambi eyes. He thought for a while and asked younger, "Do you want to go there, Koo?"

Jungkook looked at him carefully. Like he was searching something. When he saw that Taehyung asked him genuinely, he nodded. Taehyung smiled and Jungkook got up from his lap.

Namjoon was fiddling with his fingers while looking down. Because he thought that Jungkook would deny.

Jungkook went to Namjoon and suddenly hugged him. Namjoon was taken aback. He looked at Jungkook who was soundly hugging him.

"Take me there, dad."- Jungkook said and Namjoon couldn't believe his ears. Sensing his shock, Jungkook looked at him and gave him his signature bunny smile.

Namjoon didn't ask anymore questions and hugged Jungkook tightly. Long tears were escaping from his eyes. Oh, you don't know how he missed his little son.

After a while, hugging in silence, they both pulled out. Namjoon gave a smile to Jungkook. Jungkook went near Taehyung again who was watching them with a proud smile.

When Namjoon had gone to call Jin, Taehyung told Jungkook how Namjoon and Jin took care of him and loved him. Jungkook had a urge to hug both of his parents while listening to Taehyung. That's why he hugged Namjoon.

"Let's go, shall we?"- Taehyung asked. Jungkook nodded and Taehyung gave a kiss on his forehead. Then they both went with Namjoon.

After reaching there, Namjoon again asked Jin to turn back to him. But Jin didn't. He just told Namjoon to go away. Namjoon sighed and looked at Taekook.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung for reassurance, Taehyung nodded. Jungkook started going near Jin with slow steps.

When he finally got to Jin, he shook him silently with his cute small hands. Jin again thought that it was Namjoon. So he just turned back to shout at him. But he froze when he saw Jungkook.

"Bubba?! I-is that- is that you?"- Jin asked as he started crying. He slowed down when he saw two small hands were wiping his tears. He looked at Jungkook and saw Jungkook was also crying. Then he just couldn't stop himself.

He just hugged his son as tight as possible. He heard what his son was saying.

"A-p-p-a," Jungkook started with a shaking voice. "I am sorry appa! I am sorry. I couldn't recognize you and dad earlier, I still can't recognize you. B-but I know, I can tell that you are my perfect appa. You are!"- Jungkook finished as he was shaking violently.

"It's okay, bubba. It's not your fault. I am just too happy to see you and have you in my arms. Now, stop crying, my cute bubba, my lovely child."- Jin started showering him with cute nicknames and rubbed his back with a comforting hand.

Seems like it worked. Because Jungkook let out a cute giggle after hearing those nicknames. He hugged Jin tightly agin and soon Namjoon joined.

Taehyung was watching them with teary eyes and Jin noticed him. So he said, "What are you waiting for? Come, join us. We want to make a great sandwich of each other."

Everyone laughed and soon Taehyung was also in between their sandwich.

_________________________________

✍︎ ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs.
✍︎ ᴅᴏ ᴠᴏᴛᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ.

❀❀❀