Cнαρтєя : 10

No one's POV

Taehyung was trying not to let out any gasp, after hearing the same name. Yoongi was shocked too. He just didn't expect that.

Taehyung was in deep thoughts but he got out from those when someone called him in a soft tone. He turned towards the voice and saw Jungkook was talking to him.

"Hi....nice to meet you."

"Hi..ni-nice to meet you too!"- Taehyung stuttered in reply.

"Um-are you okay?"- Jungkook asked with a concern.

"Yes, I am okay. Don't worry and um.. call me Taehyung."- Taehyung said with a nervous smile.

Yoongi was very shocked, seeing Taehyung. Because in his married life till now, he never saw Taehyung to let someone call him by his name other than Jimin and him. He decided to talk to him about it later.

"Dinner is ready!!"- Jin shouted from the dining room.

"Mr. Kim and Mr. Min, come with me. Dinner is ready."- Namjoon said and motioned them to follow him.

They walked with him with a pure silence but Taehyung was sneaking a peek of certain someone every chance he got.

They all sat down in their respective places which Namjoon offered. He introduced Jin to Taehyung and Yoongi.

After hearing Taehyung's name, Jin said, "I think I heard that name before."

In which Taehyung replied, "But I am pretty sure that I didn't know you before and this is the first time I am seeing you."

Jin nodded with a slight 'maybe' and shrugged off. While they were silently having dinner, Yoongi suddenly asked Jungkook, "So...I saw your purple garden. There are many beautiful flowers. But what makes you think of creating a garden full of purple flowers?"

Jungkook smiled widely. He smiles always whenever someone mentions something about his garden.

"Actually purple means a lot to me. I think it has a meaningful vibe. Also it is my favorite colour." - he said and smiled.

Taehyung listened Jungkook's every word carefully

Taehyung listened Jungkook's every word carefully. Though he didn't say anything but he was thinking hard to get something, maybe solving any puzzle.

Oh how he wished it was his Kookoo! But he wasn't sure but his heart was telling him that there was something more in this house he didn't know.

And he was ready to know everything.

Yoongi told Jungkook that he appreciated Jungkook's thought. After that, dinner went silently among everyone. Only Namjoon and Taehyung were discussing some business deals.

𖣔𖣔𖣔

It was 11:00 pm when Taehyung and Yoongi finished their work and wanted to go. But Namjoon insisted them to stay the night in his house.

Taehyung politely declined the offer but Namjoon still insisted. So he couldn't help but agreed to stay.

That's how Taehyung was on the bed, thinking about the certain event, he had to witness that evening.

"Are you thinking about that boy?"- Yoongi asked. Taehyung sighed and looked at Yoongi. "Yeah..he-he looks like my Jungkook. How can this possible?"-Taehyung replied and sighed for the nth time.

"I'm also trying to figure out but did you notice something in that boy?"- Yoongi asked suddenly.

"What?"

"As much as you got surprised, he got surprised more than that."- Yoongi said.

"Really? I didn't notice that. Actually I was in emotional rollercoaster that time. But you know what, something is telling me that there is something off in that boy and I need to know that."- Taehyung said, looking at the ceiling.

"You can know everything about him later, now sleep. You must be tired."- Yoongi said. He wanted Taehyung to sleep early because his cute husband Jimin told him to take care of Taehyung.

"Goodnight"- Taehyung said and turned to the opposite side of Yoongi. Yoongi assumed that Taehyung would sleep then so he didn't say anything and went into dreamland.

𖣔𖣔𖣔

An hour passed. Sleep wasn't coming in Taehyung's eyes. He got up and went towards the large window. The purple garden was right in front of that room.

He stared at the garden blankly. "How beautiful the garden is! Just like him."- he mumbled to himself.

He sighed and was about to go to his bed. But something or more like someone caught his eyes.

He went further to the window and looked at them. Soon he got out from the room and went straight to the garden. There he was.

"Jungkook?"

_________________________________

✍︎ ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ.
✍︎ ᴅᴏ ᴠᴏᴛᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ.

❀❀❀