Cнαρтєя : 09

No one's POV

Taehyung was sitting silently, thinking about his Kookoo.

"Come on, Taehyung! We are going somewhere and you are acting like owl. Please smile a bit."- Yoongi said.

Taehyung didn't pay any heed to him and looked outside through the window.

"Wow! Mr. Namjoon's house is in great place. Look at his garden, Taehyung. How beautiful!"- Yoongi exclaimed with wonder.

Mentioning of garden, Taehyung looked at where Yoongi pointed. He saw a beautiful purple garden ; it reminded him of how his Koo used to love purple flowers.

 He saw a beautiful purple garden ; it reminded him of how his Koo used to love purple flowers

He was going through memories and the garden in front of him together. He saw a young boy, seems like 17 or 18 ; one purple flower was in his hand and he was looking so happy.

The boy has natural brown hair and Taehyung couldn't take his eyes from the boy. The boy didn't see him though.

He snapped out when Yoongi informed him that they had reached their destination.

Jungkook's POV

I love purple flowers most. It looks very cheerful and I think purple has a great meaning.

I am so happy that I have a garden full of purple flowers but I feel sad whenever I see the only flower in the left side which I brought to my garden first.

It has no living spirit left. I wish it could be alive again.

But today, I saw something different. The flower in the left side is alive again. It looks like some angel came and sprayed some magic to the flower.

I am so happy and I want to show it to my appa and dad. So, I made my way to the back door of the house. I entered and saw appa was cooking a lot of dishes, with the help of maids.

"Appa! look at the flower! How I wished it to be alive again, remember? And my wish has granted!!"- I said excitedly

"Oh, really? That's good. Maybe God couldn't resist you because you are a sweet angel. My cute prince!"- appa said, squishing my cheek.

"Pffft! Why are you always treating me like I am a baby? I am an adult now. So stop squishing, appa. It hurts."- I said dramatically.

"O my my my! You are an adult in your body but you are still a baby to me. Now go and get fresh."- appa said and started to work again.

"Is someone coming?"- I asked.

"Yes. Your dad's business partners are coming, now no more questions. Go and get your ass ready."- appa scolded.

"Okay!"- I said and went to my room.

No one's POV

The bell rang and Namjoon opened the door immediately. He greeted Taehyung and Yoongi, and taking them to the living room with him.

They made themselves comfortable on the couch and started conversing among themselves.

"How was the journey? Was there any problem to come here?"- Namjoon asked.

"No. It was easy to come here without any problem. Shall we start?"- Taehyung asked, already going in business talk. He didn't want to stay here for longer.

While they were talking, they failed to notice that a bunny came with a purple flower in its hand. He was none other than our Jungkook.

He saw his dad with two unknown persons

He saw his dad with two unknown persons. He didn't want to disturb their discussion but he also wanted to show the purple flower to his dad.

So he went behind his dad and surprised him with a shout.

"DAD!!"

They all startled at the outburst and looked behind.

"Don't scream like this, my boy. You got me almost a mini heart attack!"- Namjoon said and sighed.

Jungkook giggled at his dad and mouthed a sorry. "Dad, look at my purple flower! It looks so beautiful, doesn't it dad?"- Jungkook asked with sparkling eyes.

"Yes,bub! It looks so beautiful just like my bubba. Now that you have come, meet my friends."- saying so, Namjoon turned towards Taehyung and Yoongi.

Taehyung was shocked. So shocked to see the boy, he saw earlier in the garden.

He was shocked because the boy somehow resembling his Kookoo

He was shocked because the boy somehow resembling his Kookoo. But how can it possible? No, he wasn't his Kookoo. But something was telling him from his mind that the boy, stood in front of him, was his Kookoo, his lost love.

He snapped out from his thoughts when Namjoon told him something more shocking.

"Mr. Kim. Meet my son, Jungkook."

_______________________________

❥︎ 𝐼 𝑎𝑚 𝑠𝑜 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑢𝑝𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑, 𝑔𝑢𝑦𝑠. 𝐼 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑖𝑡 𝑢𝑝 𝑡𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢.

❥︎ 𝐻𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬?

✍︎ ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ.
✍︎ ᴅᴏ ᴠᴏᴛᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ.

❀❀❀