1

"Rihanna, honey wake up". I hear my mom calling me from downstairs. "hurry up and go have a shower and get ready sweetie, today is going to be a long day". "okay mom". I open my eyes and look up to the ceiling. "its time". I roll out of bed and travel myself to the shower. 

Today is the day i go to college far, far away from my home. Away from my mother, father and my older brother, Ryder who i will miss so, so, soooo much. Its going to be different leaving my whole family behind. Oh and how can i forget my beautiful boyfriend Aubrey. We love each other. We have been dating for a long time now, 3 years and it has been amazing the best 3 years of my life. 

I put my beautiful pink dress on and put my hair up in a high pony tail, Put on some red lipstick and get my tiny purse and put my wallet that has some cash and all my cards along with my phone. I go down stairs and see my whole family sitting there waiting for me on the dining table with breakfast out all over the dining table. 

"wow my baby looks beautiful, you have grown up so fast" my mom says as tears start rolling down her soft cheek. "mom don't cry please, you can always come visit me on my holidays or maybe i can come here". i say as i give her a tight hug. "Yes, I know sweetie". My mom says as she wipes her tears. "darling, my little princess, well aren't you off to college, you are grown, but you will always be my little princess". my dad says as he puts his news paper on the dining table and gets up to give me a warm hug. "i love you dad". "aww, rihanna is leaving finally about time". "haha, very funny Ryder". I mock him. "you know i'm playing, my gorgeous sister, im gonna miss you heaps". he says as he gets up and give me a warm hug and a kiss on the forehead". "are you gonna cry". I mock him. "no.. no.. im just gonna miss having my younger sister always around, you know its gonna be different". I give my brother another tight hug, i start to have tears in my eyes, because we are always super close. "sweetie, look who will be dropping you off". my dad says out loud as my back is towards him buttering my toast. As i turn around i see. "Aubrey. Really". i ask in confusion but so excited that he will be dropping me off along with the butler. I am guttered that my parents cant and neither can my brother as they were busy with work, both my mom and dad are doctors and my brother is a detective so they were busy, so i am very happy they wanted Aubrey to drop me off. "yay, thank you". 

The butler puts my packed luggage in the car and we head to my college. It was a long drive, 2 hour drive. Aubrey gets out of the car and opens the door for me, as i get out of the car he grabs my hand and says," we can do this long distance it will work, i will come here on the weekends always". "i know, thank you". "let me take a picture of you, stand here.. that's it and now smile". 

"wow, this looks absolutely beautiful"

"wow, this looks absolutely beautiful". Aubrey says as he shows me the photo he took, this college's view is so stunning. "okay, okay iv'e got your bags rih now lets go get your room number". my butler, Danny says. 

"room 205 Level B". As i follow Danny, my butler, who is holding half my luggage and me with a box of my school books and Aubrey with my other luggage, we walk to my room. "okay here it is, 205", Danny says. As Danny opens the door I see a tall guy, with long beautiful legs with denim ripped shorts that look super good on him, with a ball cap on, perfect hands that have a beautiful ring on it, perfect jaw line soft, brown, tan skin, with amazing tattoos covering his toned arms and some on his beautiful legs, one amazing looking knee. He was the perfect looking guy i have ever layed eyes on. 

I get cut off as i start coughing as the cigarette or blunt or whatever you call it, what he is holding is super strong

I get cut off as i start coughing as the cigarette or blunt or whatever you call it, what he is holding is super strong. "hack hack", i cough, as i see him slowly lifting his head up and his face just sealed the deal, his dark brown eyes, soft nose, cute freckles on his cheeks that were soft and not noticeable but still noticeable and how can i not mention his soft plump lips. He laughs as he looks up and i see a girl come with a leather skirt and with a red crop top. I never seen people like this, ever. 

"hi, i'm Kat". the girl with the red crop top and black leather skirt says. 

"yes, hello, my name is Rihanna, this is my room and..". she cuts me off. "oh so your my new room mate, cool, this over here is chris, you will probably always see him here" she says bubbly, she seems nice. "well here we have, Danny my butler from home, he been there for me since i was born and over here is my boyfriend, Aubrey". "hi guys, how are you all". Aubrey says excited to meet them and puts his hand out to shake it with there hands, chris doesn't shake his hand but kat felt guilty and shook it. 

"we have to change your room, Rihanna, i am going to see what the head of the room changes can do". Danny says as he rushes out the door. "wait.. wait please i run catching up to Danny and ran up to him so i could be in front of him. "Danny, please just leave it, its my first day and i dont want to make a scene, just leave it for now and we will see". i say begging him, but wondering why because they dont look like good people or the people i would let myself hang around with. "are you sure rihanna". he asks worried. ""yes Danny". "okay sweetie, but tell me if you dont like it in the room". "yes Danny, you know I tell you everything". okay well your luggage is in your room and just tell Aubrey to come when he is ready". "yes Danny. i will see you soon". "im going to miss you sweetie, we all are". "i'm gonna is you and everyone too Danny". i say and give him a huge hug, he is like a second dad to me, he has looked after me and my brother when we were just born.

I walk to my room and see Aubrey sitting on the couch right next to chris. "aubrey". "rihanna, do you need help to unpack". "no i got it from here, i will be fine". "i love you rih call me tonight okay, good luck". Aubrey kisses my forehead. "do you want me to shut this door". "leave it open bye Aubrey". i give him one last hug and he kisses me on forehead one last time. 

-

-

-

Thank You for reading my new book. I am Trying my best and putting a lot of effort into this book, probably the only book i am putting gran amount of effort into. 

Hope you enjoyed the first chapter and are hooked 

daily updates. 

VOTE and COMMENT xxxxx