4

I wake up and i feel like my head is heavy, i get up out of bed and see Kat still sleeping, as i got the the bathroom, get my and start to put some toothpaste onto my toothbrush i start to remember last night and mine and chris's conversation how i asked him all those questions... yes i feel embarrassed now, no more party's i know there will be a party tonight because there is a day off tomorrow so people can sleep in. I start to remember the questions i asked chris and the one question i couldn't forget about was about his best friend and how he answered that he doesn't trust people, he must of had is heart broken, It could have been a significant other, or it may have been someone from his family, or his past that he is traumatised by, maybe thats why he has trust issues, maybe that why he's like the way he is , bad boy, because he doesn't have anyone to tell his problems to. He needs to let out what he has firing up inside of him, and once he will release everything that is inside of him, he may bring out the better in him. 

How do i know all this, its because i am studying therapy, advanced level. this is why i can read people really well, if i just put a tad bit of focus on them.

"rihanna". i hear kat saying at the back. "you good, kat" i ask her. "yeah, where did you go last night, you never came back". she asks while rubbing her eyes, and getting out of bed. "oh i came back, i felt pretty sick". i reply to her question. "oh okay, you got me worried i was about to call you but then i saw you sleeping". "oh okay, so can i take the shower first". i ask. "yeah, go for it, im actually going to ally's dorm and chill there and use her shower, if you wanna come, tag along her room is 435 level 4". "yeah, thanks but i just think i will kick it in here, and finish off some stuff maybe call Aubrey". "yeah go for it, ill see you later". "bye" i greet her and head to the shower. 

I took my time in the shower approximately 30-40 minutes. I get out of the shower and wrap my hair with a white towel, and my body with another white towel and take myself to the bed were i have layed out clothes. 

"ahh" i scream as i notice, chris here, and im just in a towel that is thigh level. "what are you doing". "im just chilling". "uhh, well, kat is gone soo". "im not here for Kat Rih, im here for you lets go". "huh" i question confused. "yes, im taking you out, lets go, its a surprise". this is the third day and what on earth have i got myself into. "i have nothing to wear, think ill just stay here and read my novel". "lets go, ill pick you out something, if its that hard". he says as he rushes over to my closet and picks out and outfit for me, "look i found this denim dress, and chuck on these puma shoes, your done, wasn't that hard". "fine, but can i ask, where your taking me". i ask chris, hoping he will answer. "well, rih, it wont be a surprise  if i tell you will it". "are you gonna kill me". i laugh. "yes, lets go, hurry and get changed and dry your skin, your tryna test a nigga". "stop, i have a boyfriend". i laugh. "okay could you please turn around so i can get changed". i state with a laugh. "oh right, yeah okay". he replies with a smile and then turns around. "okay i'm done, lets go". chris takes my hand and we walk together to his car, "hop in". we drive to the the sand area and a quiet beach. "are we here at the beautiful peaceful beach". i ask. "no quiet, just wait and see". "okay". i say as im still confused. 

Chris parks his lambo and runs to the other side and opens my door for me and offers me to take his hand which i do. we hold hands and walk to were he was taking me. "chris, what are you doing this is a forest". "yes its a forest, but just wait" he replies back to me. as we are walking, i see water from a distant and as were getting closer its a lake, its so beautiful and clean. "wow, chris, this is amazing". "yeah, i know, i come here, to think and talk things out and let out what is bugging me so instead of telling people my issues i let it out here, by myself". "wow, chris, that's very, wow, i never thought you would do something like this, its truly amazing, im stunned". "you know, rih your the only one iv'e told this to". "wow, it's okay chris, i wont tell anyone, you can talk it out, im here if you need me". "thanks rih". he replies as he takes off his black shirt and and jeans and dives in the water. 

"chris, what are you doing " i ask as he lifts his head up from the water. "i'm swimming, this helps me relax myself, come on try it". he says as it looks like he is enjoying the water. "umm, how". "use my shirt, i have a spare, white one in my car". he offers. "okay turn around" i ask politely. As i take my shoes off, then my socks, then my dress i put on his black shirt, i didn't wear a bra so thats no hassle for me. "okay done". i could see him looking at me up and down with a smile on his face which makes me want to ask, "whats wrong, does it look okay". "rih, you look like the prettiest girl iv'e ever seen". he say as i sit myself down on the edge and out my feet in the water. "thank you, thats one nice thing you have said to me the whole time we met". "stop rih, you beautiful". he says as he grabs me from my waist and picks me up and bring me inside the water with him. "it's cold but you will get over it" he whispers. "wow, this is relaxing". "i know" he replies back. "can i ask you something". i say, hoping he says yes. "you always seem to have questions ready for me to answer". he says and laughs, "go for it ask away". he replies. "okay, do you believe in love". i ask "why". he answers back. "just answer my question". "okay i believe in love but it depends, thats the only answer i'm giving you". he says and laughs. "ill take that" i say and smile, he comes closer to me and i can feel his hand grip my waist. . . 

-

-

COMMENT 

VOTE

Thanks for reading my book "toxic". 

Please give me a comment on what you think... :)