7

"hi rihanna". Kat says. "hey, what's going on". i ask as i place my books and my macbook on my bed. "oh just hanging out, come join". Kat replies. I look around and see James there, okay two can play this game chris. i sit myself down next to James. "oh hi rihanna". James says as he gives me a warm hug, but i have to be honest nothing can beat the hugs that chris gives. "James, hey, how are you". i ask as i see chris kissing away ally, they are legit having a full make out session, ugh, if he wants to do this game on. "rihanna.. rihanna, are you okay, you look mad". James says as he's waving his hands infront of my eyes "yeah yeah yeah, i'm fine" i reply as i touch his chest and smile at James, hoping when i look at chris i get a reaction. Everyone was chilling and on there phones, the tension was between chris and i. he is an ass hole, i can't believe he did that. He looks mad at me, and Ally she looks like a complete bitch, ugh. look at her sitting on chris, it makes me sick

 look at her sitting on chris, it makes me sick

"rihanna, you wanna go for a walk". James asks me "uhh, dont you wanna stay in". i ask politely hoping he says yes. "nah lets go" as James grabs my hand with grip, but i think nothing of. "no lets stay please". "come on rihanna lets go for a walk". "please let go of me". i ask politely, i dot want to be harsh so i just asked politely. But then i hear a voice from behind "leave her hand you cunt". chris says at the back. "thank you chris but i can speak for myself". "James, please, your not trying to hurt me i know, but i dont really want to go". "sure, imma leave". he replies, which makes me feel so bad, but also at the same time now that i know chris doesn't want me to go with him i have to take this advantage, since he's letting ally sit on his laps like that. "wait, James, dont leave, let's go for that walk". i say as James get super excited. I look over my shoulder, chris frowning. I was hoping he would come from behind and stop this, still hoping that he did i kept walking and touching James's hand. "Wait" i hear chris's voice, "rihanna, you're not going anywhere with James, come with me". chris says as he grabs my hand. "no, i dont want to go with you" i nag. "rihanna you're coming with me, so lets go". "chill bro, she doesn't want to go with you , chris, leave her alone". James says as he get's closer. "and what are you gonna do" chris says as he get's twice as closer to James and punches James across the face. "chrisss, what the hell, why did you do that" i yell at chris and look over at James with his bloody mouth and i lip 'sorry' to James, as now James has a frown at chris.

"what the hell Chris". i snap as i let go of his grip and we are now outside of the dorm building. "that was pretty rude, what you did, to James". i say as i cross my arms and look him in his beautiful soft brown eyes. "oh rih, i love it when you get mad at me, you look hella hot, when you do that, got a nigga hard,b ". "okay, that's enough, i wanna ask, why dont you want me to hang out with James". i ask wanting to know why i cant hang out with his own damn friend or whatever the relationship they have between each other, i mean they must be friends that's why they all hang together, ugh this is getting confusing. "because, he's not who you think he is". chris says. what ugh they are both confusing. "you know what lets go to the lake and sit there. 

Today the lake was fun, i wore bikini he got me and it was very pretty and we both just relaxed in the cooling lake water, i dont think any one knows about this place. it's always so relaxing to be here. Chris and I just talk about how our own future career. It was very nice talking about that He also asked about my family and what they do, i told him that i have a brother who is a detective and my parents who are doctors. "so chris, i told you about my family, what about yours, tell me how many -". "rih, i dont wanna talk about it, okay" he says and looks sad, i left the topic knowing he doesn't want to talk about his life, i can wait. 

I now found out chris loves to write stories he just started writing, "okay so, i started writing this book rih". he says, changing the subject. "really thats cool, how many have you written" i ask. "well actually this is my fourth one i started and it's, nothing". he says and looks sad, i wonder why he's sad. "are you okay chris". "yeah, fine, its just that you wouldn't like it". "of course i would like it, don't say that". "yeah just not this one, i know, this one is actually about my life and what us happening as of right now". "thats wonderful chris, why wouldn't i like it". i ask but he just looks down, he would not tell me, so i decided to change the topic. "it's getting dark, should we get going". i suggest. "leggo". he says as we both change our clothes. "chris could you please turn around, so i can change". i say as he laughs, you wont ever change with me looking will you. he says as he laughs, lets go get food. 

we grab food and eat it, and he drops me back to my place. 

"rih, ill see you tomorrow, it was heaps of fun hanging out with you, it always is" he says as he kisses me softly as his hands are around my waist. "chris, i have a boyfriend". i say as we finished kissing. "so this means we can't do this, okay chris". "true, good night rih". he says and smiles and is gone back to his frat. 

-

-

Daily updates xx