3

I wake up to see Kat not there. there is still 3 more days till the classes begin. Its Friday, so i have to finish of the last packing i have left, which is my study table and book packing. "hey, girl". Kat says from behind, "You wont believe it there is another party, and we have to go for sure" "i cant, i really need to call Aubrey and talk to my family". "call them now, were not leaving till like 7:00, you have plenty of time". Another party like 2 times in a row, i honesty cant wait till college finally begins. I get my phone and call my mamma. 

"rihanna, darling is it true". my mom harshly asks, which makes me confused. "what--- what i dont know what your talking about". i reply back through the phone confused. "aubrey told me today that you went to a party last night.. is that true". "yes it was just a friend that invited me" i reply back. "it's okay if you went for a friend but, seriously he said you sounded drunk and you has some alcohol in your system, now tell me rihanna fenty is that true". "no mom, hes completely lying to you, how would he know, was he here no he wasn't". i state back harshly. "okay rihanna baby, no more party's i believe you, focus on your studying, thats why we put you to that college". "okay mom". "okay sweetie, daddy says i love you and miss you and he will text you and so will Ryder". "okay bye mom, i love you". "love you too sweetie, take care". Finally that phone call is over, i cant believe aubrey would tell my mom. The whole day went swiftly, just finished my packing and its already 6:30, had dinner and back to packing was my whole day, well at least im finally finished my packing. 

"Okay lets go, rihanna are you ready- why are you not ready". kat asks. "because i'm not going". "why" she asks. "because i dont want to go and im just tired i guess". "please you have to come". "what, i think ill just stay here read a romance novel before bed". "please, and this time can i get you ready, show me your closet". she says and runs to my closet. "girl, you have some pretty sexy clothes why dont you ever wear them". "i dont know, there okay, not that amazing". "can i chose, you have to come". "fine". i reply, one more party wont hurt, and this time i wont call aubrey. 

Kat chose an outfit out for me that she thinks i will still love and is party wearing. "do a little turn, wow you look so gorgeous". "thanks kat, your such a good friend". "dont mention it, leggo". she yells out, its the same place, its the same frat party.  I enter and same people, maybe a few more added because they probably came today, its actually pretty packed. Same smell, sweat, alcohol and smoke slash the drugs. I finally sit myself down along with kat and we finally take our seats. I look around and catch chris not drinking and not smoking and thats a surprise. i look over at him

he looks so attractive right now

he looks so attractive right now. i Honestly cant stop staring he is so goddamn handsome, but also an arrogant ass hole who only cares about him self, which is the part that always pisses me off, although i am never gonna forget was happened yesterday, i have not seen him at all today, he wasn't in the room which was a surprise. I keep looking over at his direction 

 I keep looking over at his direction