8

this week was super fun, Chris and I went to the lake and hanged there, he finally told me two things about him self, it's like hes starting to finally open up about his life. One thing chris told me was that, he has no siblings he was an only child and second thing he told me was a big step, he told me how he doesn't have a good father. that's all he told me but i think this is a very good start, he is finally starting to trust me and open up. Chris and i have been hanging out a lot we sit next to each other in english but James always looks mad, but not at me at chris, like James is gonna hurt him, why did chris have to punch him. 

We went to the lake every single day and didn't miss a day, it was heaps of fun and now its Friday. I just had my Therapy Advanced lecture. 

I feel someone come up behind me and put there hand over my eyes, and i knew just who it was chris. "chriss". i say as i turn around and give him a warm hug as he then kisses me on my lips. "where are you going", chris asks me "cafeteria, wanna come" i ask him. "yes, i need some coffee", as we walk to the cafe we pass James, i haven't seen him at all, no crossing paths, but he stops and says, "hey, rihanna". "hi James, how are you" i ask, as  look over at chris and i can see chris is getting angry. "im good, so do you wanna hang sometime". he asks, "sure i would like to do that-". i get cut off by chris, "no she wont be hanging out with you she will be hanging out with me, back off. Lets go rih". chris says and he grabs my hand and walks to the cafe. "okay chris what was that all about". I yell. "you will not hang with him, he's not good". chris your starting to confuse me. "never mind, what do you want" he ask and changes the subject, "okay i'll have a hot chocolate with a caramel slice please. 

After a while chris come with one hot chocolate, one coffee and two caramel slices. "here you go" chris says as he places everything down on the table. 

"so chris, Aubrey is coming over and well, i will tell him i'm seeing you now, i will break up with him, i have to". i say as chris chokes on his coffee. "rihanna, were not together". he blasts out. "what do you mean, you kiss me, you take me to the lake, and you buy me things, you did things to me and you're saying were not together". i yell, im confused. "yes, rihanna, if you wanna break up with the good boy, pussy, Aubrey, please dont do it on my behalf, you know i don't do this whole dating thing iv'e told you". he says rudely. "are you kidding me", i didn't know what to say. i just couldn't believe it, all these things he did ugh, i just cant take it anymore, i thought we were getting closer. 

"you know what, maybe us, hanging out wasn't such a good idea, maybe we should keep our distance, how about from now on dont talk to me i dont wanna see you damn face, you just led me on, bye, chris, nice meeting you". i say and leave, how could he. 

-

-

-

sorry for not posting i have been busy, so sorry, back to normal, daily updates xxox 

xx thanks for reading :)