18

Next morning

"Good Morning babe" chris says as he rubs his eyes and stretches and you can hear the morning raspy voice when he say good morning.   "Good morning chris" i say as i sit up and kiss his lips. "Whats the time" i ask chris as he goes to get his phone see what the time is. "Uhh.... its 10:38am". "Woah, it's late" i reply. "Damn it is and damn you're looking very hot, god damn sexy queen". "Stop that chris". I say as i have a huge smile on my face, aubrey has never made me feel so beautiful the way chris does.

I jump up and sit on chris facing him while he's laying down and go in for a chris until i hear someone barge in the room, "honey i'm so excited to finally have the mother and daughter lunch dates-" "MOM!!". I yell as i get off of chris. And stand up while Chris is sits up in bed. "Rihanna, What On earth are you doing" my mother yells. "Mom it's not what you think" I say scared at the thought of what my mom will think. "So Aubrey was right, is he your boyfriend?" My mom says as she look at Chris then back at me "because Aubrey is getting suspicious". My mom says as she glares at Chris and Chris smiles and says "hi Ms Fenty". No reply from my mom "Mom, wait let me explain" I say as I see my mom walking out the dorm door and I run outside while Chris was still inside, I run to catch up to my mom.

"Mom wait it's not what you think" I say as she looks back as she was on the stairs and she is looking back up at me. "What Rihanna, it looks like he's your boyfriend, first he's laying shirtless on your bed, second he looks like a bad boy, Rihanna have you lost-" I cut my mom out before she can even finish that sentence "what no mom no, please just hear me out" I reply. "Rihanna I came here to meet you and I didn't think Aubrey was telling the truth". "Well, he is, mom I really like Chris.. what am I even saying I love Chris and I'm waiting for the right moment to tell him, chris brings the light out of me and most importantly he brings out the real me". I reply to my mom. "Chris, so that's what his name is, Rihanna this is not the real you, he is changing you to some one so rude" my mother replies "mom this is me, the real me". I reply back to my mom. My mom looks at me intensely, "Rihanna, break up with him". "Mom you can't tell me what to do" I lash out out in the hallway stairs. "Rihanna listen to me, look at him, he's coming to break your heart". My mother replies. "No he won't" I say with tears in my eyes, thinking why am I having an argument with my mom, she is meant to be in my side and support my idea. "Chose him or Aubrey, whom is our family Rihanna Fenty so if you chose Chris you didn't chose our family" My mom says annoyed. "I chose Chris. That's final" I reply as my tears are getting heavier  "if he breaks your heart, don't come back to me crying" with a serious tone. My mother says. "I won't need to" I say as I am trying so hard to not burst out crying. And my mom leaves. As I walk back to my dorm room where Chris was. "Baby are you okay" Chris asks worried" as he gets up "it's fine" everything just goes blank when I see Chris's face, damn I love this man. "Good baby girl, have a shower and clear your mind, damn I don't deserve you" "Chris if you ever say that again I'm gonna be mad" I reply as he kisses my lips softly. "Okay I'm going to have a shower"...

later that night I texted my mom good night like I always do I got a good night but no heart. But when I texted my dad it was the usual. I'm just happy she hasn't told anyone and just kept it to herself. I feel bad but she shouldn't have done what she did to me, how can I help it if I have feelings for someone they won't just go away, like damn.

2 months later...