9

i haven't seen chris it's been hours since our last argument hoping he would come and see me, because i do, i do miss him so much. 

its now 6:42pm i wasn't hungry, i didn't want to eat, i didn't feel like eating after what happened in the cafeteria. 

"knock knock". i heard knocks on the door, hoping it would be chris. as i rush to open the door i didn't even recognise who was at the door i just hugged hoping it would be chris... but the hug it didn't feel right, unfortunately it wasn't chris, it was Aubrey, not saying it's a bad thing that it's Aubrey i mean  i did miss him, it's just he's not chris, i just dont feel the same around Aubrey. "aubrey, you cam early". i say. "you must of missed me so much, with hat hug" he says. "yeah" i say as i know that hug was not meant for him, ugh. "iv'e missed you heaps Aubrey, things are just super different when your not around". i say. "wow, it's okay to miss me, i also missed you". Aubrey says as he gives me a hug while his suitcase is right next to him. "okay im going to put my bag over in that corner" aubrey says as he pics his suit case up and takes it to the corner. 

As aubrey places the the suitcase int he corner, i see the door knob twist and chris barges in the room. and then i kinda realised that chris would never knock he would just come in with out knocking, ugh i should have not given that hug to aubrey, it was meant for chris, but right now, chris needs to leave. "rih-" chris says as aubrey cuts him off, "rihanna what is your friend doing here at this hour  of the time". i see chris smirking. oh no what is he thinking, this smirk is an evil smirk, when hes up to something evil, he smirks like this. "yeah, rihanna, tell him, tell him whats going on between you know, how about you just tell him instead of me giving it all away". "stop, chris, you need to leave now". i say harshly and giving him the sign from my eyes, that chris, he needs to leave now. "tell me what" Aubrey asks confused. "nothing, chris you need to leave right now" i yell as he laughs, "okay, okay, im leaving". and shuts the door on the way out. Thank god, i wouldn't have had a clue what to say to Aubrey. I cant believe chris would do that, rude!, but no matter how much he is rude i still need him next to me. 

It's 8:30 now and Aubrey needs to be in bed by 8:15, he's sleeping right next to me, but i cant fall asleep, i just can't stop thinking about chris. I hear my phone vibrate it's chris. i answered my phone straight away. "hello" i heard from chris's phone, it wasn't him it was another voice,  i was positive it wasn't him. "yes, hello, who is this" I reply through the phone. "i'm, Mason, chris' brother, and your the only person i found in his phone that is is favourites so i was just wondering could you come here, and help chris, he's very scary, and we cant handle him, maybe you can help, since your the only person in his phone that is in the favourites. woah, i thought he told me he didn't have a brother, i slide that to the side and reply back to mason. "okay send me the address, im coming over" i reply and grab Aubrey's keys and run to his car, knowing he always parks it in the exact same spot where he first dropped me off with the butler. 

I put the address in my phone, i reached the home, thinking wow this is one big house. 

I pull up and ring the bell, to see some boy open the door

I pull up and ring the bell, to see some boy open the door. "rihanna". Mason says confused "mason, wow, your the mason that's brothers with chris". 

Long story short, Mason is in my Therapy advanced class, we sit together, he is my only friend that is normal, and that i can always trust, we have become such great friends, it's amazing. 

"so, where is he, whats wrong with chris". i ask, worried as he let's me in and takes me to chris...

I see chris looking horrible as he is holding a full whiskey bottle in his hands and drinking it, he's sitting outside infront of the pool. "that is where he has been all day" Mason says. "okay, let me go talk to him". "wait" i hear mason say, "be careful rihanna, Chris...chris is complicated". mason says. "he's different around me" i reply and open the glass slide door and look at chris from a distant and then walk up to him. 

-

-

Thanks for reading xox :)