12

chris takes off his shirt and leaves his boxes on when he takes off his jeans and jumps in the water, while i sit on the deck and put my feet in the relaxing water. 

"come one rih come in the water". "fine, i will come". i get up and take my sorts off and my shirt, and sit back on the deck. he comes closer while im sitting on the deck and hes in the water. "you didn't tell me to turn around today, you must be finally comfortable around me" he says with a giant cocky smirk. "shut up" i blush as he picks me up from the deck i was sitting on and i wrap my legs around his waist, as we look into each others eyes intensely and suddenly his lips meet mine and we share a kiss to remember. The kiss leads to him touching my vagina and him slowly rubbing it as he slide one finger in slowly and a moan escapes my mouth as i hear him whisper, "does it hurt". and i shake my head no as i can feel the pleasure, he picks up the pace and i cum on his fingers. 

In The Car, on the way back to the dorms.

we make it to the dorms. "i want some coke, i need a drink" i say as im craving on right now. "okay, ill get it for you from the vending machine". he replies as i thank him. the vending machine was on the level of my dorm just across the hallway. "ill see you in my room" i reply. As i walk in my room thinking how much i am starting to like chris, even though he's an ass, he's different around me and i love it when he's around me, he makes me act myself, i act my self when i'm around chris, and i love how he brings the good in me, and always makes me happy. as i finally reach my dorm i twist the door knob and to find the door was open, i see Aubrey sitting on my bed. 

"Aubrey..." i say confused. 

"yes rihanna, it's me, im so, so, so sorry for keeping you hanging with that one text i forgive you and i promise you, i wont do that again, i know you wont go back to that guy ever again, what's his name chris, was it, he is totally not your type, look at you, your such a good girl dressed appropriate always, he is bad with tattoo everywhere, smoking, drinking, He is totally not your type" he says as he come closer to me with his bright pink jumper thing on his back with cream colour pants all dressed up. "yeah, im so happy to see you too". i say as i see chris walk in "rih-" and aubrey sees him. 

-

-

-

 short chapter sorry, but it will get longer, been very busy lately.