2

"so... is that your boyfriend, the nerdy, cute and such a innocent one". kat asks as she puts something brown in her mouth and lights it up... i'm assuming that is something you call a blunt. "yes, yes he is we have been dating for three years now". i reply back to kat and see chris mocking and laughing at me, which i prefer to ignore. Kat plops herself on the couch next to chris. "that's cool, why doesn't he come to college, or is he going else where". kat asks. "no, umm, he is actually still in school, this will be his last year and he will be coming here for college". "oh, okay" kats says, "want a blunt". kat offers. "no thank you i dont do that". I reply as i unpack my things. As i look back i see chris getting up and leaving the room, it's like he never talks. but i just mind my business. "sooo, rihanna, right". kat asks. "yes" i ask curiously. "lets get you ready for a party, where gonna go party". "no, no, i actually dont party, not these house parties". "come on, its your first day, loosen up, you coming". she says. "but i have nothing to wear". "wear anything you like, be yourself". "i guess i will come". I dont know what is happening to me, i normally would just stay in bed and read heaps of romance novels, because thats the only thing i like doing. "okay get ready". she leaves and shuts the door behind her. 

I might as well quickly go have a shower. i lay my clothes out on my bed and grab a towel and make my self to the shower. As the water is hitting my back i feel relaxed, much better and less tense. I grab my towel and turn the fan on and wrap my self in my towel and head to my bed and to see chris sitting on the couch again. "umm, excuse me. could you please leave. i-i need to change, chris". i ask politely as he is still sitting on the couch with his head down. 

This time he has bear or some sort of alcohol in his hands, looking dead gorgeous

This time he has bear or some sort of alcohol in his hands, looking dead gorgeous. I know that he heard me but i dont care, i need to change. "chris, please leave". He finally brings his head up, and looks at me while i'm standing in a towel. His eyes trailing my body up and down. "okay, listen here. Don't flatter yourself, Reena or Ronny, whatever, its not like i haven't seen all that". he says and laughs. How rude. "well, please then if you dont want to leave turn around". i ask politely again but not as polite as the first time. "fine" he laughs and turns the other way. As  i change into my orange outfit, White top with my orange jacket with the matching orange skirt, and let my wet straight hair down. "okay i'm done". I say. He turn around and looks me up and down.