16

Next Morning

"Okay I'm leaving and packed up" Aubrey says patting his suitcase next to him. I know I shouldn't be thinking this but I'm so happy that he's going. "I'm sad to see you leave so soon, Aubrey". I say as I'm trying my best to look sad. But the thing is I do love Aubrey as a best friend not as someone I would have as my boyfriend. "It's okay Rihanna. I will be back probably not next week I need to catch up on my homework so maybe about in 2 weeks time". Aubrey replies "that's fine take your time Aubrey" I say as I follow him to his car and say my bye. I kiss his lips and give him a small peck but wasn't nice. It was dry and felt like a friend not a kiss you would give your boyfriend. I wave as he is off. As I'm walking back I see Chris waving. I walk up to him and he has a big smile on his face. "Get ready I want you to be ready I'm taking you out". "what where, we have class". "you missing one day wont be anything you can catch up online, let's go babe". "where are we even going" i ask as he grabs my hand and takes me back to my dorm. he opens my dorm room, "okay have a quick shower, and get ready". "so are you gonna tell me where we are going". i ask. "The Lake i wanna swim and relax my mind" he replies back. "okay" i say back, excited and knowing i love the lake. 

After a shower i got ready and we headed to the lake in chris's car. and we finally reach the lake. chris gets out the car and quickly comes around and helps me out by opening my door and letting me out, he locks the car and we walk in the direction of the lake. 

As i walk down the hill to the lake i see red petals there laying on the deck above the water. "Wow chris, this looks amazing". I say as there is a big smile on my face and a big smile on his face. "Well rihanna, i just thought it would be romantic to do something like this" he replies as i see a basket with a champagne bottle and snacks. "Chris -". I say as i get cut off. "I know rihanna, i know you like champagne i remember you told me that you only like wine and champagne, not these beers we drink or whiskey, so i decided to get some champagne and snacks and enjoy our time here, but before that i wanna ask you something". Chris says as he hold both my hands and we look into each others eyes. "Rihanna, shit what the fuck am i saying, rihanna i know im starting to feel something for you that i have never felt the way i am feeling for you, for anyone else. never  have i ever felt what i feel with you for someone, i know i don't do girlfriends and shit, so i am wanting to give you, us a try and see were it takes us, i am starting to feel someway for you. it's been a month and a bit and the way you made me feel in those months were amazing, you have made me release the bad that was in me and let me talk about my past that i hate talking about i have a lot of love for you rih, so i just wanted to ask, will you be my girlfriend, we can take things slow we dont have to rush".

im shocked but at the same time there is a huge smile on my face. Because what he said about me taking out the bad in him and turning him to the good, and most importantly he feels what i feel for him which is love. i feel so wonderful just knowing i have at least helped him. "Yes, yes, yes". I say and kiss chris on the lips, it is magical.

We have our picnic on the deck just above the water, we swim and talk about things, like his past and my family, today was actually more about my family...

"Okay so you have a brother". "Yes, he's the best brother, you have already met my butler, and you gave a bad impression, so you have to do something about that". He laughs, "yup, that was bad".

A lot has changed ever since chris and i first met, he's so nice, super sweet, and i am starting to develop deep feelings for him in my heart also.

"Should we get going". Chris says as he lends me his hand to help me get up. "Yup, lets go".

The drive was relaxing, chris had his hand on my thigh and we went back to his frat and we both watched a movie and fell asleep. 

Next morning... Tuesday 

It's Tuesday, classes are going fine and i am doing very well, thankfully. 

Wednesday, perfect, chris and i have been hanging out a lot, but we have not told anyone about our relationship

Thursday, we both have no classes so we went out to lunch

so pretty much this week is going by pretty fast.

Friday, we have been getting closer and closer, we talk so much. chris and i decided we go to the library and study together...