19

2 months later...

Now officially it's been 3 months and a few weeks me and Chris have been dating. He has been the most amazing guy ever, I feel so lucky to have him all to my self, I mean he's really smart, he's very very attractive like super hot, he's so nice and he is very caring. I love that about him.

Chris has waited for a long time and he respects my decision for waiting to lose my virginity, and that makes me happy how he wants it to be perfect for me and he isn't rushing anything. But we do other things but I can't lose my virginity just yet, I want to but I'm just nervous.

"Rih, babe here I brought your favourite, iced chocolate with whipped cream" Chris says as he brings two drinks from Starbucks, one for me and one for him. "Thanks babe" I say as he gives me my iced chocolate. And kisses my lips. "Okay so rih, it's Saturday what you wanna do" Chris asks. "Lets chill in and watch a movie here since there's going to be a party at your frat tonight" I reply "true" he laughs. "Okay we will have to watch on your Mac book". He says. "Yep, clearly you didn't bring yours". "Exactly" he replies.

7:00pm

chris and i were watching a movie on netflix, and out of nowhere i feel ready to lose my virginity to the one i love so so much. "Babe, I'm ready" I say. "For what" he asks casually looking at the screen watching the movie. "I'm ready for us to take the next step" I say hoping he will click. "Oh you wanna have sex" he asks nervously. How is he nervous. "Yes, I'm ready" I say as he gets up, "babe, I want you to be sure rih, are you positive, like are you sure your ready". "Yes"

Chris picks up the laptop and moves it to my study table and lays me down on the bed as he then kisses my lips gently, we kiss for so long. The kiss was absolutely beautiful, passionately powerful, the kiss was everything. 

He slowly kisses me on my chin and travels  down to my stomach to my vagina and does the magic he always does, "chris" i moan knowing im gonna cum any second now. my breathing gets heavier and im starting to feel more pleasure, "ahh, ah, ah, ah, chriss, baby, ahhhhhhhhh, fuck". i moan chris then inserts one finger inside of me which gets me moaning louder than before, after he inserts to fingers going slowly in and out in and out, my moans are now louder than ever, "are you okay baby, just tell me to stop if you want". i shake my head, and take a challenge by saying, "a little faster", through my moans, and that when i see a huge smirk on chris's face which makes me giggle, and moans even much more. as  my last moan escapes i get up and make chris lie down and open the zip on his jeans get him and put him in my mouth, the penis is huge length and width wise, its kind of scary knowing that this large thing will be going inside of me. I grab his penis and rub it faster and faster and put it in my mouth and rub it as its in my mouth. chris groans, "shit, thats my baby". i look at him and play with the tip as im swirling with my tongue. "okay are you ready rih, are you sure, you want this". i nod my head yes, "yes i want you, i want you now" i say as my breath is heavy and he kisses my lips gently and ends with the bite on my bottom lip. he went inside of me and i felt pain, because im super tight and hes too big, "slowly" i say as he goes slower. "is this okay" he asks as he stroking in and out of me. and i nod, 

so there you go we made love, and it was amazing, and i wouldn't have imagined it to be any other way...

Next morning..

"hey babe", "rih, babe, wassup" chris asks as he comes my direction with 2 cups of coffee in his hands. "why wake up so early". i ask as im still in bed. "i need to make sure, my baby, is okay". he replies as he handing me the coffee and gives me a kiss on my  lips softly. but  realised i can barely move. "ouch" i groan, as chris quickly puts both cups of coffee on the table next to the bed and helps me out. "is you okay babe". he says worried. "fine, it's just painful down there, your really big". i say as i see chris's smirk getting bigger and bigger. "okay chris, dont get a big ego and flatter yourself". he laughs and gives me the cup of coffee, as i grab the coffee off of him i ask, "chris how was i.. you know for everything last night". "rih, babe, you were amazing, and your the best head iv'e ever gotten and thats no joke". i cant help but to smile. i get up and put the coffee cup on the table beside me, i can finally move, and see chris's beautiful face, "damn i love you chris". "i love you rih, so much". chris says and i peck his lips. As i get up from the bed i see the blood on the white bed sheets, "chris i gotta go and chuck the bed sheet out". "uhh, rih, actually dont worry, i will do it, its okay, you rest up, ill go do it now". "aww thanks babe. wait" i say as i stand infront of him and hold his hands, "i cant believe it, the man i love is standing right infront of me". i say as i look right in his brown soft eyes, so magical. "rih, the girl of my dreams is standing right infront of me, I love you so fucking much, that words cant even describe it". "aww" i say and kiss his lips once again. "and i always think i dont deserve you, you deserve much more than me, but the thing is im too selfish and i cant ever let you go, your mine now". "dont ever say i dont deserve you, your mine, and i love you so much" i reply back to chris. "i love you" he says as he grabs the white sheets that have my blood on it from last night and takes it to the dump.

its gonna be a lazy Sunday today ...