Eureka!!

Mandy's birthday Party.

In the loby a woman, well dressed walked to the elevator.

Seh remembered the day Mandy left.
"Son!" She shouted as the butler opened the door

Her mom explained that she is worried about her son near 30 yet, single.

"Son, please talk to mama."

"Not untill you find her. I am getting there mom, her mother approved me. I know she loves me."
Sons and sniffs
"She loves me too much, becasue of the false news she his herself to aviod scandals. She loved me too much that she let me go."

"Son, it was not the plan i have."

"But you screwed. You only do want pleases you and never asked what i want!
I need her. I almost have her. I claimed her once mom. She is my first and she will be my last!"

"Do you really love her?"

"Yes!!" He shouted crying like a three years old. "I love her, need her. Want her."

She opened her phone and get all her connections. Find that girl is the last command then call ended.

She walked to her son
"With all my heart i am sorry i will find ways. Son forgive mama please."

Ryan embraced her mother and he cried in flood.
End of flashback.

I will do everything for my son..she wipes her tears and firmed her face.

The elevator reached the 18th floor. The mother saw her son standing in front of the empty desk. Looking at the leaking ink. Like his son's life empty without Mandy. Like his heart leaking painful blood.

"Son everyone joined the party. Go," she taps his son's shoulder.
The CEO proceeded to where the party is.
The mother went inside the office and faced the computer. On amission it has been 3 months. Still she needs to double time.

At the party for Mandy.
They prepared foods and gifts. Those gifts will be brought to her room in the house..

They have cake.
All her favorite foods.

Pictures of her that all who have shared it and greeted her. Praying all wishes will reach her.

They celabrated her birthday with games then ate the food.

The CEO cut the cakes and made sure everyone had a piece.

The CEO ang Randy became the host of the party.

The HR started to cry and all closest to her cried. The CEO stayed on the corner and cried again.
But for the sake of the pictures they encourage one another and took pictures hoping it will reach her.

After the picture taking was done. They continusd eating. And chatting some still trying to move on from  missing the cause of the party.

Randy shouted
"If she is here, she will laugh at us. Look!"
He shared their faces but did not post it on social media. Laughter embraced the room.

Ryan went out of the room when his phone vibrated.

"Mom, why?"

"Happy birthday to her son. I have a question. Does she have a sister?"

"None, she only have two brothers."

"Ow, i see. Hey have fun and eat well you are getting ugly son."

"Whatever mom."

"If she appears in front of you and you look like that do you think she will still love you."