Owned and Guarded

"Can we talk son?" Moma asked.

"Why?" The CEO asked.

"It is important!" Moma nearly shouted.

Ryan looked at Mandy who atands beside the door. Face on the floor. He is pissee that he does not want to break from that kiss but his mom came. He is pissed that she will eat in canteen and not with him.

"Mandy, thank you for the lunch, go eat your lunch in the canteen. Moma and i need to talk."
His eyes gazed on his mom when he said Moma.

"I will leave then sir and mrs..."
Moma looked at her intently. "And moma." She continued moma smiled and she left the room.

Mother and son

"What did you do? Why did you changed the plan?"
Moma asked.

"Moma, you wanna buy the company because of her right? Now that she is back we have nothing to do wuth the company anymre."

"And what about Mandy?"

"She is mine and i will make sure she will never run from me again. Moma. Let this be beside that company will only bring pain in our ass."
It was true.

"Son Mandy looks like disturbed."
Moma asked after a while.

"Do not worry she is fine. Just stressed lately. I got her dont worry.

Canteen:
It us a bit early before lunch break, Mandy is half done when her food buddies arrived.

"You seem early today." Lead HR asked. Mandy looked at her and looked at the lady with her it was the girl she caught with the boss.

"Early to arrive, early to leave." The voice from behind.  "The boss misses his secretary and texted me to tell you to be back in five minutes." Randy said.

"Why not just text you." The HR asked.

"He barrowed my phone." She said and finished her food. She grabbed her botle of juice and said her goodbye to her food buddies then left.

She arrived on the 18th floor the boss is waiting for her on her desk.

"I'm sorry if it's too long." She said.

The boss get up from the chair and pulled her in the office he locked the door and pinned her on it her hands above her head. Her legs are parted and Ryan possitioned himself in the middle. Kissed her.

"Let us continue where we stopped" he said then kissed her again.

His tongue commanded her to respond. She did,  responded. The kiss was thrilling and enticing. It removed all the mess she felt this morning. It feels like she can smile again.

She  moaned her skirt is pulled up her panty pulled down. She moaned as her boss eats her again down there then he stopped, her moan protested. But nextt thing is anticipated.

She is carried to the boss private bathroom and sitted on the sink made of marbols. She was pounded hard and she let out her moans.

Reality hit her when she felt she is fully penaterated she see her condition. Physically, her body weight is on her boss hugging her cumming inside her.
Emotionally, turtured. Mentally she will get crazy. Her boss just had sex with the HR assistant a few hours ago but now her boss is fucking her. She is gettibg crazy.

Kisses fell on her face. Her eyes are closed accepting those kisses. But tear fell from her eyes. Is she a prostitute now?

One if her boss collection? One of the her boss girls. Is she one of the boss owned. Like that HR assistant and th other girl he had before.

"F*^$#" she cursed loud.

Her boss kiss her on her lips devoured it. "Don't worry we have all afternoon to do this."
Then with out a rest her boss again pounded her. 30 minutes passed and they are both exhaustef.

Her boos fixed himdelf and lrave her  behind, she cleaned herself. Then arranged her hair fix make up chew some candy. She walks out of the bathroom.

"Sir, i will proceed to my desk." She said the boss nooded like nothing happened.

She walked accross the room out to her desk. She felt sleepy.

She called her boss to ask permission to buy coffe. Her boss commanded her to go inside the office.

She was grabbed as she open the door again she is pinned on it.

"Buy two. Don't talk to anyone. Don't smile much. Remember you are mine. Donnot ever let anyone touch you." He commanded and ravished her lips. 2 minutes later she is released.

Eyes on the floor she walked to get two strong coffees.
Her co-workers understand her she has been gone for long that is why the boss is hard on her.
She smiles timidly of those who calls her attention. She reached the elevator. Surprised to see her boss on it. The boss did not get down from the elavator silently accompanied her to their floor and get out when she get out he get one cup from her and proceeded to his office with out a word.

Randy helped the boss guard her. When the boss cannot send home Randy does it if the boss cannot pick her up in the morning Randy does it.
Weeks has passed and that what happened.
She is also seldom seen in the caffeteria or cooffee shop or canteen.

She is only vissible to the eyes morning time in and after work time out sometimes when in overtime she is not seen. She almost invisible to the eyes.

One overtime night 8pm Mandy the boss and some company workers in 2nd floor are the only left. She was asked by the boss to enter the office.

The boss sits on the cauch of the office.

"Lock the door!" The boss commanded.
"Come" again in a commanding voice.
"Strip!" The boss said. She did not take a move. "Mandy i said, Strip!"

She gulped and started stripping her company uniform. Her hands are thrembling. Her knees started ti shake. The only left is her bra and panty.

"Strip it all of Mandy" the boss commanded but not in firm command this time.
She took it all of.

"Come here, come to me."
Mandy walked two steps to reach him.

"Sit on me."
She parted her legs and sit on his boss lap. Her hands fall on his shoulder
On her dreams she wished to do this but not in the office intead in their house. She kissed him with out any command she followed what she wanted untill she found herself removing his boss belt and pants and underware.

The boss became silent and busy kising her vast breast. He pulled her closer and grinds till she cummned. She moans as she lead the phase. But not long when her boss hold her hips and honked her up and down. They both moan and reached their climax.

She took a litle rest,  she was kissed passionately.
"Mandy get dreesed and let's continue this at home. I want more."
His voice is husky demanding and needy.