Chapter -21

**Alexa's P.O.V. **

"Are you alright?" Ugene asked again, panic clear in his voice.

"Why do you care? Why are you even here? I don't get this Ugene" I yelled, my anger was overpowering the my sense of understanding.

He handled me a handkerchief,
"Calm down Alexa!"

My anger rose with his every single word,
"What do you mean calm down? Where were you? Everyone is here, and there asking me questions about you again and again, do you know how embarrassing it is to be here without the fiancé? I gave you a time to come right! Do you even have a slightest idea about the word punctuality? What do you think of yourself, some fucking 'vvip' or what?" I yanked continuously without pausing.

He slammed his palm in front of my face as I stopped speaking, and with full calmness in his manner spoke,
"Listen! I already told you that this month was packed for me. I even told you to postponed this trip, but you...
Huh! Anyway ,there were things which can't be postponed. And sorry but I can't give precious hours of my life just for this silly stupid trip!" He paused and started looking other side.

Damn!
What if he leaves? My reputation will be ruined, besides this my plan... 

I pulled myself together and finally spoke,
"Fine! I get that. But atleast you could have informed" I said trying to be calm.
I don't know what was working in me, felt so angry without any specific reason for a second, I mean even if there was someone else in place of Ugene, I would have yelled the same way. And just after few minutes I almost feel like crying.
Why?

"I told you, I was busy with some stuff" He said pressing his lips.

I sighed.

"Fine! Now that you are here, let's begin with the welcome ceremony."

I handled him the same paper that I was holding,
"Do read your lines ones, "
He nodded,
"And please tell some event management staff to inform captain that soon we will be delivering speech and he need to start the ship as it was planned" I spoke looking down at the wash basin.

"Hmmm..." Ugene hummed.

"Aren't you coming with me?" He asked.

"You go, I'll catch you soon" I said my eyes still focused to the sink.

I felt an unbearable desire to cry, I controlled my tears somehow, as soon as Ugene's footsteps were nowhere to be heard, I let my tears roll.

I cried rantlessly, tears pouring all over my face, vision blurred.

Finally when I stopped feeling the heaviness inside me, I stopped. Washed my face with water, took out the compact makeup kit from my purse and applied some foundation and lipstick.
No one can guess I cried, this makeup kit is such a saviour.

I turned to move out, just then I saw John standing on the door,

Shit! he saw everything!

************************************

**Ugene's P.O.V.**

I was done reading my lines, what stupid stuff and all lies were written on this paper. This is like a role play, role play of two people madly in love, unfortunately none of them are present here.

Alexa actually yelled so badly on me. I don't know how I controlled my self from hurting her, no one ever had done this to me. I would have left if anyone had behaved this way to  me. But I didn't, I don't know why?