Chapter-14

**Alexa's POV**
Its been a week since me and Ray started dating officially, well...not exactly officially, because except Simon no one knows about us.
This week has been the best week of my life. We roamed together, watched movies, danced in the club, shopped,and spent a lot of time together. It feels so good to have someone to rely upon, this week felt like a dream. I wish life could be like this forever.

'Hey Love, I miss you
Ray'

I read the message as soon as I landed in my room, after spending another evening with Ray. We went to pub LA Roar! , and the environment was freaking awesome. Ray , just like me is a huge fan of rock music. We had some romantic moments between the drinks too.
I looked at the clock, it says 2:30 am, I wish no one had seen me coming inside, otherwise mom will kill me.
I think bathing will decrease the effects of alcohol growing in my nerves, so I could avoid the chances of morning hangover.
I heard the noise of my phone buzzing from the bathtub.
It must be Ray, oh Jesus! He loves me so much.
I changed to my nightwear and laid on the bed to check my phone.
Three missed calls from Dad, it says.
Oh crap! Why is he calling me? My dad usually don't call me. Shit now I have to call him back. Can't he just mind his own business.
I dialed him,
"Hey Cinnamon roll!" I heard my dad's honey pouring voice, he must be a heartthrob in his times, no wonder my mom fell for him.
"Hey dad"
"Are you in your room?"
"Of course dad, its midnight...where am I supposed to be?" I made a sarcastic remark, hoping he didn't see me coming in.
"Oh really! Then what were you doing at the main gate thirty minutes ago...is that where you supposed to be?" Crap! He saw me.
"Yea...actually I returned from somewhere" I replied thinking of excuses that I can give.
"Ask her, was she with Ugene?" I heard my mom's voice from behind. Gosh! She is snipping from behind.
"I was with Ugene" the words came out of mouth before I could think of consequences.
"Thank god" I heard mom's voice again from behind.
"Okey honeybun, good night... We will catch up in the morning" my dad said calmly.
I was about to touch the hung icon on my screen when I heard my mom's voice again,
"I see..." Dad hung the phone it.
Have I made a mistake? Did I say something wrong? What was I supposed to see? What did she mean when she said "I see"? All the questions kept bumping in my head.
******************************
I woke up with the loud noise of bumping on my room door.
Who the hell dared to wake me up like this!...I am going to kill someone this morning...
I removed the covers and get out of my huge kingsized bed.
I was searching for my bedtime slippers still with my half opened, when there was again a loud bump.
I moved with fires in my eyes, as if I am going to kill the first person I saw after opening my room door just with my eyes.

I saw dad and mom standing with a couple of things in front of my door.
My anger is still on, but I swallowed it. Just because the man here pays my expenses, and the woman here took me out of her vagina that doesn't mean they have the rights to wake me up like this that too when the time is not my morning time.
" Good morning Sweetheart," mom said hugging me.
Dad had a bunch of colourful balloons in his hand, do they think I am a kid.
"Happy birthday princess" my dad said joining me and mum in the hug.
I moved from out of there embrace after a moment,
"Thanks mom and dad, but my birthday is tommarow" I said taking the balloons they were giving me.
"Oh we know honey...but we thought how about making this most special birthday a little extra special" dad said giving me a small red velvet covered box.
What is it.
I handled the balloons to mom and opened the box.
It contained a car key with a small keychain written 'our love to our princess' on it.
We all moved to the main entrance of our mansion and  I saw a Koenigsegg CCXR Trevita parked in front of the main gate. Is this my birthday gift ?
"This is your gift honey, I hope you will like it." Mom said hugging me from the back.
"Thanks mom, I love it" I said in a monotonous way, and they gave their best plastic smile.
I don't know why it happens almost every year. My parents get me some really expensive gifts on my birthday, but I am never genuinely happy and satisfied. I don't know what I want.
"Why don't you go, have a ride" my dad said.
I know he just want to show off in front of society people.
"Not now dad, I need to bath first" I said trying to avoid.
"As your wish honey" mom said almost singing, her typical dialogue. How ironical is this, she always say that do whatever you want when she herself knew that she always make me do what she wants.