Chapter-15

**Alexa's POV **
I sat in front of mirror, with a girl doing my hair, other doing my makeup and rest others painting my nails on either hands.
"Stand up ma'am" Melinda said"I have to adjust the dress"

"I am hungry first ,I need to eat something. I feel like Burger, go get me one" I said feeling my stomach grumps.

"No, no you can't eat all this, you stomach will look a little large after having it, it will be visible from the dress" Melissa shrugged.

"What? You mean with just one burger,I will look fat" I said laughing.

"It happens ma'am" Melinda replied.

"Listen get me a burger, I am hungry" I said irritated with their foolishness.

"Sorry ma'am, you can have an apple either" Melissa offered.

"No, who eats apple in after noon, besides this I am tired of all your shit for hours" I said.

"Sorry ma'am "

"Its my birthday, I can have anything" I yelled.

"Fine, get me apples" I said frustrated.

"You can have just one, apple not apples" Melissa said pressing her lip.

"Fine" I said, although I clearly knew that one apple won't satisfy my craving. But I was just hoping that this stupidity ends and I can see Ray at the party.

"We are done" they finally said after seven hours of putting the shit together work.
I stood up and adjusted my hair a little.

"Thanks. Now can I move out to the party"I asked desperate to go out and have some food.

" no ma'am wait, you can't go now, about half of the guest have arrived now. You are the main host, you are supposed to enter the hall when everyone's there" Melissa said in a explaining tone.
"And why am I supposed to do that?" I asked.

"Because you can't create the magic of your entry again and again. Everyone is supposed to see it when it is happening, for the first time" She said.

Oh god! She is even more stupid than I thought.

"You know what Melissa, do whatever you want to do honey, its my birthday and I am going there" I said in a calm tone, and moved out smoothly. I could heard those stupid girls behind me trying to stop, but ones I am out in the hallway, I made a fast move towards the party hall.

"Stop!" I heard a grumpy voice and someone held me from my elbow.

Who the hell was that? I turned around trying to balance on my high heels over the marble floor. I saw a middle aged lady dressed in a tight Burgundy coloured fish tailed dress that reaches below her knees. She had her hair tighten in a messy bun. She had sweat over her face and a tablet in her hand.