Chapter -24

**Alexa's P.O.V.**

We kissed, Me and John, we kissed.

After hugging I don't know when he took me to his room, I was just feeling comfort of his arms. But I remember as we entred the room he said he will bring water for me and parted me from himself. I who was just wanted a cheast to bury my head in, felt sore after he left me, so I held his hand and landed my lips on his.

We got so engaged in kissing and our legs synchronously moved towards bed, he fell on the bed and I landed on top of him searching for his lips.

He kissed me on my chin, then the area near my lips lingering over my neck. His hands moving on my hands.

Wait! What am I doing ! I know this is something I want right now. I want to be loved, I want a body to calm me down. There's no problem in having sex with John.

But, I am pregnant! I can't involve in such physical acts now!

"Stop!" I said moving a little away from him. He stopped his lips and his hands then and there.

"I can't do this!" I said getting up on the bed.

"Hey, are you ok?" He asked getting up with me.

"I can't do this. I can't do this." I said panicking.

"Calm down! Calm down! Its ok. I respect your choices" he said caressing my shoulders.

"I am sorry John" I said.

"Its ok. I am fine. I am sorry too." He said and got up to give me a glass of water.

I drank and drank, I am still thirsty. I feel like tasting John again. I don't know what has taken over me, I have never been this much horny. Ever since I have kissed John and had the taste oh his tongue, I want it to be all over my body. I want his tongue to linger my entire body, tracing each and every curve, getting me all wet, maybe then my thirst will be quenched. Oh! How difficult it is to contol my self, I want him, all of him.

I kept looking at his lips while he was looking out of the window.

I need to control myself. I need to understand this is not love, just lust. I want him now not because I love him but because I want to be loved and for selfish purposes.

I need to think about my baby. I have started to have all these pure thoughts about it. I never thought I will be thinking about something like this. But, One thing is sure, my baby is the only thing in world that I can called mine!

I want it to have everything, I want it to be healthy. I love it, even though I have never seen it. But I have this feeling of it. When I breath, I feel it breathing inside me too.
Oh! Baby, come in this world soon. I can't wait to hold you in my arms.

Tears roll down my eyes!

I left John's room without saying anything further.

******
Later in the evening

I saw Ugene having a drink. I walked past him ignoring the continues gossips about us havung problems and then me going to John for comfort. This is was the talk of the evening and everyone was surely having fun with these gossips.

"Where were you? I was looking for you all over?" I asked Ugene ones I reached near him.

"You left the room. You didn't came back. I was there all the time." I said giving an extra emphasis on YOU!
Oh god! This man is so unsupportive. I hate him so much. Its just I need a name for my baby, I can't raise it alone properly. Otherwise I would have never talked to this man.