chapter-6

**Alexa's POV **
My eyes were burning with the sight. I felt like shouting out loud and throwing him out of the window.
But for ones I couldn't believed what I saw...on second thought I wondered where the hell is Simon?and why she did that to me?she knew he likes me...wait...does he really like me? Or that all was fake just to impress a rich brat? And if he does really...then what is he doing here? And where was he last night when I reached the club?with Simon? On bed?... Has Simon forget our friendship? All those favours which I had done for her...has she forgotten everything? How I used to make her feel comfortable in presence of my classy friends despite her class? Mom was right these classless people don't deserve to be with us...

I ran downstairs with mind running with questions...I just wanted to run to mom ...she was right... She is always right...she knows best for me. I opened the main door with full force and saw Simon's face with her hand on nose, screaming...may be her nose hurt when I opened the door. I don't care my heart is hurt...

"Alexa!!! You here...?" She said in a loud voice with nose red.
"You've shown your class...you cheap brat...do hell with you and your fucking boyfriend" I yelled in my  full voice. If I were not a Lombardy I would have slapped her right on her face. She shocked and I ran to car,
"Wait.... Ale...Alexa" she shouted from back but I didn't stopped.
I entered the car and closed the door behind me again on her face.
"Drive back home"I said and my face looked in the front face mirror of the car, complete red and full of anger. My eyes were bursting to cry but I controlled. The anger inside me need an outlet to come out. 
Besides this I was shocked. Simon was calling for the entire week just to come and meet her , she even said Ray wanted to contact me, if she really is having an affair with Ray why was she trying to contact me.
Is it some trap against me that Ray and Simon are playing. These cheap people...I can ruin their entire life...they don't know my dad's power...they have just seen my kind side, now its time to show them my black side.

As soon as I reached my mansion I ran towards my mom's room. I need her...mom...

Mom was sitting on her usual chair in her usual brand outfit with her tab in one hand and browsing the billionaire tube as usual.
I landed my face on her lap. I felt melting, my tears know no boundaries.
" mom...I love you...you know what is best for me...you are always right...I promise I will always obey you and will do whatever you say" I sobbed.

"Oh my child, I love you too...don't worry I am there for you..." Mom said caressing my head.
"Just...just tell me ones...for now onwards I will do whatever you'll say" I said without wondering for the consequences of what I said. My mom has a devil mind,although she drives my life and I condition her on almost everything, but today willingly gave her the key to access my life.
But I was so hurt and upset that I felt weak and her hand was comforting me.
I don't care about anything now, I was feeling weak and tired to fight with everything. I've lost hopes and now I do
don't want to decide anything just want the time to flow as it flows.
"I think you should marry Ugene" mom said after a pause.
I was again shocked I know she wants this to happen but not this soon, at too when she can see I am crying.
"Mom...I don't love him" I uttered with no better argument.
"Its OK darling...see...you need not love him...you just said I know best for you...Ugene is a nice guy and his family and us are friends for years...he will keep you happy." She said smiling.
"Mom...love...marriage needs love..." I again said unwilling to argue.
"Love happens even after marriage"

I was quiet now, I can't argue more, I was too tried to argue.

I moved my head in assurance
"OK I am ready" I said looking down.

"That's great...I will tell you dad OK...now go and have rest, you look tired." Mom said standing up in enthusiasm, and hugged me.
Although the hug was not for what I needed, but I just needed a close physical affection for anything.
I went out of her room, I reached my room and closed my door behind me. I turned my music set on full volume playing the song 'Same Old love' by Salena Gomez, on repeat and turned all the curtains down, in complete darkness.

I laid on the bed upside down and closed my eyes.
Gomez's voice filled my ears,

'You left in peace
Left me in pieces...
Too hard to breath
I am on my knees right now',

were the lyrics which kept coming again and again.
I could exactly relate to her words.
I kept closing my eyes wondering about all those love stories which I read that said you first love is the sweetest memory but in my case I don't feel any sweetness in this.

After 3 hours, I got up and switched the speaker off.
I turned on the lights and curtains.
I looked out from balcony, fast moving breeze touched my face and my hair fell on my eyes, my vision was translucent now, I removed the hair and daylight reached my eyes making the vision clear. Now I can see the real world and its characters.

Rest of the day I spent making paintings and listening music.

After that day, I distanced myself from Simon and Ray. I even told my bodyguard, driver and watchmen to don't let Simon and Ray close to me or in the mansion.
I wished to complete the course as fast as possible so Simon will be away from my eyes as well.

I moved my mind away from all this and focused on my upcoming marriage.
I don't know what is going to be happy after my marriage. But I don't want to think about all this.
That day I finished my class and was leaving just then Riah called me from behind.
"Hey...Alee..."she called in classy voice. But I prefer her voice even if it is plastic and formal rather than fake and harmful sweet voice.

I turned and she came to me,
"I wanted to give you this" she handled me a box of tissues.

"What!!!" I looked confused.

She moved even more closed and forced the box towards me.

"I don't need this" do I look so messy to her  that she is offering me a tissue box. I looked down on my dress then to that opened tissue box,
"I don't used second hand items" I said tucking my hair behind ear.
She forcefully handled me the box and moved away,I was still confused what was going on.
She was soon away from my sight and I went to my car. I settled on the backseat and put the box besides me.
I kept looking at the box wondering why gave me this thing.

As soon as the driver parked the car in the parking of my mansion, I get inside my room completely tired and exhausted, had a drink and laid on bed.
The tissue box was in front of my eyes, I throwed it on the floor, I got up after a few moments and put the box on the bed. I sat in front of it with legs crossed and took the first tissue out.

I was about to wipe up the dust and dirt from my face when I noticed something was written on it.

'Dear Alexa,
It took me seconds to figure out what you understood that day, And it took me days to figure out how should I contact you as you are not letting me close to you.
Well, I know you think that I and Ray are having an affair,but this not true Alexa.
Actually, Ray was missing you badly and wasn't taking meals properly, besides this his landlord has pushed him out due to some payment issues. He was staying at the parking of the club for 3 days. But on Saturday due to depression and weakness he fainted when he as trying to talk to me about you after the show. None of your rich friends or the club  authority. I took him to my house and he was resting there for the entire sunday. On Monday when you came to my house, I was out buying medicines for him. And you misunderstood everything.
I don't know you are going to trust me or not, but I just wanted to tell you.

And yes one thing more...
Ray loves you and only you , he is still waiting for you..."Come back Alexa"

Your not so good friend now,
Simon'

****************************
Liking the story please do follow me on Instagram @aarzoo_2000 for further updates.