Part 1 - New Job 🌻

"Finally!!!!! Ahhhhhh!!", Avni shouted as she hung up the phone.

"What happened?", Disha asked.

"My script got selected.", Plastering a wide smile Avni said.

"What? Is it true?", Disha screamed.

"Yes.", Avni nodded.

"God no.", Disha gave her a tight hug. "Told you. Look your hard work is paying off. Now tell me, what's it?", She asked.

"It's music video. I don't know about it in details yet. They called me tomorrow.", Avni smiled.

"And it's?", Disha narrowed her eyebrows.

"Sony Music.", She told.

"Oh My God. Tell me you'll not forget me after getting famous.", Disha joked.

"Shut up.", Avni slapped her upper arm playfully.

* * *

'I look for you everywhere I go, hoping that I'll bump into you. And the weird thing is that I always find you. Everywhere I go, everything I see, it's just you.
Only you.'

"Madam Aa Gaye.", The driver said to Avni.

As Avni heard him, she stopped writing and looked outside from the window.

"Oh.", She closed her diary and got down from the taxi. "Thank you.", She paid him and looked around to the office of Sony Music. A peaceful smile came on her face.

Taking a deep breath in she went inside.

"Yes?", The guard asked near the gate.

"I'm Avni Patel. I had a call yesterday that my script has been chosen.", She said.

"OK. Go inside.", He said.
Passing a smile Avni went forward.

"Miss. Patel.", A voice came from behind. Avni looked back and saw a near 30 years old man.

"Mr. Singhania?", She asked.

"Yes. I called you. Take a seat.", He said, "I really loved your script.", He added

"Thank you so much Sir.", Avni smiled.

"But I need some changes. I mean some scenes. Not so much, just a little bit. So you've to check it once again.", He said.

"Yes Sir. Just tell me. I'll do.", Avni said.

"It's Rakesh.", He said.

"Sorry?", Avni asked.

"Not Sir. It's Rakesh.", Rakesh smiled.

"Oh. Ok.", Avni smiled back.

"Toh I'll see you tomorrow again.", Rakesh stood up.

"Yah. Sure.", Taking the script up Avni left.

* * *

"I'm home.", Closing the door behind Avni threw her bag on the couch. She laid down on the couch closing her eyes.

"Water."

Avni opened her eyes and saw a unfamiliar face in front of her.
She sat up instantly and asked, "Who are you?"

"Calm down. I'm not a serial killer.", The girl laughed little and sat beside her.

"Who are you?", Avni asked again.

"Samaira.", The girl passed a smile.

"Hey, you're here.", Disha came out from her room. Avni looked at her and gave a look, Who's-She.

"Oh. She's Samaira. My colleague. I told you about her na.", Disha said.

"Oh yah you did. I forgot.", Avni said.

"She's staying here for somedays.", Disha added.

"Because my landowner kicked me out from the house.", Samaira said.

Avni looked at her.

"Some rent issues.", Samaira whispered that made Avni chuckle.

"Ops, that's a bad situation.", She said, "It's ok. You can stay here as long as you want."

"Thank you. But I have some serious issues with my hunger.", Samaira said. Avni looked at Disha then again looked back at Samaira back.

"Mujhena Bich Raat Ko Bhook Lag Jati Hai.", She rolled her lower lip.

Avni and Disha laughed together.
"No problem. Come with me.", Avni stood up and walked to her room. Samaira followed her. Avni took out a bag and threw that to Samaira.

"What's this?", Samaira asked while opening that. The found that the bag is full of chocolates and snacks.

"Are you serious?", Samaira looked at her.

"I'm.", Avni sat down on the bed.

"Btw thank you for this.", Samaira said.

"Hey you're not going to eat all of these all alone ok. You've to share it with me.", Avni said.

"It seems you guys forgot I exist.", Disha walked inside.

"Yah we did.", They both laughed together.

Samaira took out a chocolate bar from the bag. Taking a bite she looked at the wall.

"Oho.", She sounded. She saw the wall was full of Darshan Raval's pic.

"Darshan Raval's Fan here.", Samaira looked at Avni who smiled only.

"Not again.", Disha rolled her eyes.

Samaira looked at Avni.
"She hates Darshan.", Avni smiled.

"Why? He's such a cutie.", Samaira said.

"Because he ate my best friend's mind.", Disha said looking at Avni, "And still eating."

Disha walked out. Avni laughed softly.

"She's over possessive about you.", Samaira whispered.

"I know.", Avni whispered back.