Part 18: I Love You-s 🌻

Darshan was in the conference room, having a meeting on his new project.
He took the little bottle of bislare and drank some water. He was try to concentrate on what Rakesh was saying when suddenly his eyes went to the glass door of the office.

She pushed the door and entered inside. Avni.

A happiness filled inside of him as he saw her. And it took him a minute only to understnd that the new album they were working on, Avni would be part of it as well.

"May I come in?", she looked at Rakesh and asked.

"Avni, yes please.", Rakesh said.

Avni find a seat in the left side of the room and sat down. She was ok untill her eyes fell on Darshan.

It was clear that she had no idea that he would be here also. She looked away from him and looked at the projector.

The meeting ended after a while and everyone got out of the conference room and went to their own desks. Darshan stayed with Rakesh.
He just saw Avni walking out from the room.

* * *

In the whole day Darshan didn't see Avni again. Before leaving he wanted to see her once because tomorrow he would not come.

He looked all over the office but Avni was nowhere so he slowly walked out.
He took out his car keys from the pants pocket and unlocked the car when he heard a voice.

"You don't have to come. I'll go by myself."

Darshan looked back and saw Avni in a distance. He stood there straight and waited for her to see him. And she did. After hunging up the phone Avni's eyes fell on Darshan. But instantly she looked back.

"You need some help?", he asked.

"No.", she replied coldly.

"If you want I can help you.", he said again.

"You helped me enough. Not anymore", she said looking at him.
Darshan fastly walked to her and grabbed her by her wrist.

"What the hell are you doing?", Avni freaked out.

"Lets talk clearly. We are not kids so just behave maturely.", he told.

"Really? Who behaved immaturely first?", Avni asked, "Who insulted me just because I didn't tell him earlier that I'm his fan?"

"You lied to me and may be you would never tell if you wouldn't ended up being drunk that night. Would you?", he asked pulling her closer.

Avni lowered her eyes and said nothing because she knew the answer was 'No'.

"You could have told me but you didn't just because you thought I would treat you differently.", he added.

"Won't you?", Avni asked.

"No. Why would I? You and me work together and for me you are my co-worker and I respect you enough. Why would I do something like that ever? Avni you visualised everything wrong and now you are running away, avoiding the matter. Why? why are you so scared?", Darshan asked.

Avni looked down.

"Why Avni?"

"Yes I'm scared. I'm scared that I will fall for you again. And you will never. Yah may be you are thinking this is childish but this is the truth. You don't know how difficult it is to see you everyday in front of my eyes and telling myself that he is a star don't fall for him because he will never fall back. That is why I am avoiding you and please don't make it difficult for me anymore please.", her eyes filled.