Part 13 - Reality Hurts Most 🌻

Holding her head Avni sat up on the bed and looked down at herself. She was still in the same dress of last night. But she couldn't remember anything after the challenge with Kritesh.
She turned to her left side and saw a familiar picture.

"Wait", she uttered in a low voice, "This is not my room. So where I am? No. Shit! I am in Darshan's room.", She closed her eyes immediately.

"But how did I get here?", She pushed her hairs back, "Darshan must have brought me here,  because I was drunk. I just hope I didn't say anything stupid. I need to get out of here, right now.", she slowly got down from the bed, peeped outside of the door. All clear. Without making any sound she walked to the main door, picked up her heels and about to open the door when a voice came from behind.

"Avni!"

Avni bit her tongue and slowly turned to him.

"Leaving so early?", Darshan questioned. He was still in half sleep. He rubbed his eyes and looked at her properly.

"Ah..I need to go.", Avni said while gulping.

"Yah sure but before that I need to ask you something.", He slipped his hand into his pants pocket.

"Don't you think that you're forgetting something to tell me. Or may be you're hiding!", He said in a cold voice.

Avni narrowed her eyes.

"Didn't get me? Ok let me explain. Were you ever gonna tell me that you're my fan?"

Avni's eyes went wide.

"Huh! You must be thinking how I got to know right?", He asked then took do time to say again, "You told me.", He smiled.

Avni was in shock.

"Why did you lie to me? Are you really a fan of mine?", He asked.
Avni remained quite.

"JUST TELL ME THE TRUTH!", Darshan shouted.

"Yes I'm am!", Avni said loudly.
She had never been so scared of Darshan, but now she was. And that made her cry.

"I...I..am!", She repeated.

"For got shake stop stammering.", He again shouted, "You proved me wrong. I thought you're different. You made me realize that it's not necessary that everyone in this world would know me."

"I'm sorry Darshan. I never wanted to lie to you..."

"But you did. What you thought, that I would treat you differently if I got to know that you're just a fan? May be I would I don't know, but after this I can assure you that I will treat you differently for sure.", He said in a cold voice.

"Darshan!!", She tried to say something.

"Just don't. Don't talk to me. You can't be a fan of mine. A true fan never lies. Shame on you. So just go and never talk to me again. You just lost all the rights.", He said in anger.

_

Avni opened the door and ran into her room. She was crying for sure. Disha just saw she ran in the blink of an eye and the door went close with a bang.

Samaira came out of the room in the meanwhile. Disha and Samaira exchanged looks then rushed to Avni's room.

"Avni, Avni what happened?", Disha slammed on the door.

"Av open the door.", Samaira asked. But no response came back.

"What just happened?", Samaira looked at Disha.

"Only one person can answer.", The anger was visible in her mouth eyes.

"Dish no.", Samaira said not Disha already stood up and risked out of the apartment.

"Disha!", Samaira shouted behind her but she left already.

_

"Open the door Darshan!", Disha yelled her heart out as she pounded on the door.

She kept knocking untill the door opened. Darshan was there, standing in front of her.

"Disha? What are you doing here?", Darshan asked in a confusion.

"We need to talk.", She crossed him and walked into his apartment. Darshan closed the door and turned to her.

"What did you do to Avni?", Disha asked.

"I really don't wanna talk about this matter.", He told.

"But I want!", Disha yelled.

"You knew she's my fan, didn't you?", He questioned.

"Yes I did. So what?", She asked back.

"Then why didn't you tell me?"

"Why would I tell you?"

"She is my fan."

"How does that matter? She's a human being, you're a human being. That's it."

"That's not it Disha.", He threw his head back.

"How did you get to know about this?", Disha asked claming herself down.

"She told me."

"Lie."

"She was drunk."

"She was what?", She frowned.

"Drunk and she spilled that out.", He gave a nod.

"Ok. She said that and then you tell her what that she rushed into her room, locked herself and not opening the door."

"I was mad at her so I told what I should tell. And yah i...shouted a little bit.", He excepted.

"You did nothing a little bit that's clear. Why did you do that? I just can't understand how it matters that is she a fan or not?", She threw her hands in the air.

"It changes everything Disha!", He shouted.

"Your mentality is sick.", She told,"You've no idea how much she loves you and how much your this behaviour can hurt her. I swear I'll not leave you if she does anything wrong to herself.", She swore him.

"She will do nothing.", He looked around.

"You better..."

Suddenly the heard a loud bang on the door. Darshan open the door immediately and found Samaira there.

"You're here. Finally.", Samaira said to Disha, "just let's go home."

"I'm not done yet with him.", Looking at Darshan she replied.

"Just let's go Dish. I'm just tenced about Avni. I don't know. Something is wrong.", Her voice was trembling.

"Ok let's go.", Disha stepped towards the door. Before leaving she turned at Darshan and said, "One Day you'll regret doing this with her. That day you'll beg for forgiveness but I'm telling you, you'll get nothing."

They both left from there. And deep down in his heart Darshan felt a pinch of pain.