Part 19: Not That Easy 🌻

She went outside of the office. She didn't know how to react, she just wanted to go home and didn't wanna see Darshan today again. She was scared to face him.

But she couldn't avoid him, he came out and stood beside her in the next moment.

"Avni I..."

"Darshan I really have to go home. I will talk to you later.", Avni cut him off.

"Ok come I'll drop you.", he offered.

"No. I'll go by myself."

"Are you avoiding me?", Darshan asked.

"Why would I?", Avni asked. She was not looking at him, she didn't have that courage.

"Avni don't try to avoid me.", he told. Avni remained quite. He unlocked his car and sat inside.

"Ok come in.", he said again. Avni looked at him. "Please.", Pleaded he.

She just singed and sat inside. Darshan smiled and started driving.

"You will think about it na?", after a while Darshan asked.

"Think about what?", Avni asked back.

"About what I said.", he said.

"Darshan c'mon just stop it. It's not a game.", Avni told.

"Who said I'm playing game? I'm serious about it Avni. I'm serious about you.", Darshan explained.

"It's not possible.", Avni uttered.

"What's not possible?"

"You and me. It's not gonna happen."

"Why? You don't love me?", Darshan already stopped the car and slightly turned to her.

Avni breathed out and looked at him. "I'm a fan of yours. I'm a crazy fangirl Darshan.", she told.

"How that's gonna matter?", he asked again.

"Of course that's gonna matter. How can you fall in love with a fangirl?"

"Huh!", Darshan chuckled softly, "why not? I found the girl in a fangirl. You fell in love with me, so did I. I love you exactly the way you are. I love you the way you love me. Isn't that enough?"

"It's not. Tumhari Duniya Badi Hai Darshan, Meri Duniya Bohot Choti Hai. Gum Ho Jayegi Meri Choti Si Duniya Tumhari Duniya Me.", she told.

"What about making a new world of ours?", holding her hand Darshan said.

"It's not gonna happen. We don't fit with each other.", she pulled her hands back.

"You are saying all these without giving a chance to it.", Darshan said.

"I don't fit with you.", Avni got  down from the car and walked into her building.

"It's just an excuse Avni.", Darshan shouted behind her but she didn't reply back, just kept walking.

Darshan saw her disappearing into the building.

* * *

"And you said what?", Samaira asked after listening everything from Avni.

"That it's not gonna happen.", Avni said sipping the water.

"What? You rejected him?", Samaira asked being confused.

"I didn't reject him. I just said the truth.", Avni told.

"And  what is the truth for you?"

"It's not just gonna happen between me and him. Sam he is the Darshan Raval and I'm a fangirl just a fangirl. How this gonna happen?", Avni asked.

"How can you say that without experiencing it? And what is this fangirl thing? You are a human who loves an another human. Stop overthinking.", Samaira explained.

"You know how relationships work. We gonna love eachother and in the next day we gonna fight. People break eachother's hearts in relationship.", Avni told.

"Aren't you breaking his heart already by saying no to him? Aren't you breaking your heart by refusing to love him back?", Samaira asked.

Avni looked at her.

"You are doing this already Avni. Think about it, if you gonna say no to him today, tomorrow you will think you had the opportunity to accept the love, you had the person right in front of you whom you love with all of your heart, he was loving you back but you didn't accept that. Just because you didn't want to take a risk. Tomorrow you will think you were almost happy, almost had him, almost had a life with him, finally, but you didn't. Don't all these things will break you heart everyday?"

Avni said nothing, her eyes were fixed on Samaira.

"You gonna loose nothing Avv. You love him, he loves you and you are lucky that the person you love, loves you back, not everyone gets this chance. Don't loose it. And for once look at him just like Darshan Raval, not The Darshan Raval who is the heart throb of this nation, look at that person whom you loved just because he is he, he is still he.", Samaira held her hand.

Avni nodded softly.