Part 8 - Chocolate 🌻

"Hey, are you ok now?", Avni walked inside of his room and asked.

"As if you care.", Darshan said.
Avni became confuse a little bit.

"Of course I care.", She said.

"Then why didn't you come with Samaira, waiting downstairs but didn't come to see this patient once.", Darshan said.

And at that time Avni was feeling like punching Samaira so hard, luckily she was not in the room, was sitting in the living room, talking to Hardik.

"I...I got some work.", Avni lied.

"Khud Mujhe Siriose Girake now you're saying you got some work.", Darshan said.

"Wait Siriose Girake Matlab? Maine Tumhe Giraya Tha Keya? You slipped by yourself.", Avni reminded him.

"Yes because I got overwhelmed because of the way you called me 'Blue Man'.", Darshan said.
Avni kept staring at him with a surprise.

"Ab Ayse Keya Dekh Rahi Ho?", Darshan asked. Avni looked around instantly.

"Darshan you want coffee?", Hardik asked from the door of the room.

"Yah sure.", Darshan replied.

"Avni he's Hardik my friend.", He added. Hardik smiled at her.

"Avni.", She smiled back.

'Hey beautiful legs.', Avni's mind wanted to scream but she controlled herself somehow.

"Do you want coffee?", Hardik asked to her.

"No thanks I'm good.", She smiled.
Hardik left.

"So how's the work going?", Darshan asked.

"We're pausing it for sometimes until you become fit again.", Avni said.

"But I'm fit.", Darshan said.

"Really? You just got discharge yesterday. Your hand needs at least 3 weeks of rest now. We've selected the co-actress so now all we have to do is start the shoot. And we can't do that with your broken hand.", Avni said.

"Ab Mere Haat Ka Keya Dosh Hai Bhala?", Darshan asked.

"Haat Ka Nehi Dosh Tumhara Hai. Andha Kahika.", Avni said. And after saying she realised that she actually said this. She looked at Darshan, who was looking at the chocolate Samaira gave him. Avni smiled and cleared her throat. Darshan looked at her.

"Want?", She asked. Darshan raised his eyebrows.

"Chocolate?", She asked again. Darshan nodded passing the box to her. She took the box  and opened that.

"Wait, you have to share it with me.", Avni said.

"No it's mine.", Darshan said.

"So? I'm helping you to open it.", She said.

"Noooo", he said.

"Ok Khud Khollo.", She threw the box to him.

And it's a little bit difficult for him to open that by one hand. Avni watched him, struggling with the box. She bit her lower lip to hide the smile.
But Darshan caught her anyways.
"Stop smiling.", Darshan said, "Help me no."

"Glady. If you..."

"Of fine I'll give you.", Darshan gave up.

Avni took that back again with a wide smile. She unbox that and thew an chocolate inside of her mouth. And than another one.

"What the hell? That's enough.", Darshan demanded.

"You want?", Avni asked.

"I hate you..", He said.

She laughed and held one chocolate in front of his mouth.
Darshan looked at her then slowly opened his mouth. Avni pushed that inside of his mouth. The moment his lips brushed her fingers, she immediately pulled her hand back. She felt like an current passed through her whole body.

"Kuch Hua?", Darshan asked.

"What? No... nothing...", Avni was looking down, trying to hide her eyes from him.

* * *

Darshan and Avni went to the living room and saw Samaira and Hardik were talking and laughing. Avni looked and them and asked, "Is Hardik single?"

Darshan looked at her in a suspicious way and asked, "Why? Do you like him?"

"Offo Nehi Na. I'm just asking.", Avni said in irritation. "No he's not.", Darshan said instantly, "Tumhara Koi Chance Nehi Hai."

Avni gave him a death glance.
"Sam let's go.", Avni said. Samaira looked at her and stood up.

"You're leaving already?", Hardik asked to Avni.

Avni opened her mouth to say something when Darshan said, "You have some work right?"

Avni looked at him and said, "Yah I have."

Faking a smile to him she left with Samaira.

"Aate Rehna Ha.", Darshan said in sarcasm and laughed.