Part 16 - Realized 🌻

It's been two weeks after that incident. And their project was already done. Darshan was in Ahmedabad for an concert. He was in his room. He had nothing to do so he took his phone up and opened the Instagram.
He started watching the stories. First he opened Rakesh's stories.

And then he remembered it was his birthday last night. He couldn't attend because he was in Ahmedabad. He saw all the crew members there. They all we're having fun together.

"I missed it.", Darshan uttered.

He was smiling widely watching all the videos and boomerangs. Then at the last story he saw a beautiful and very familiar face. Avni.
Yah how could he forget her. It was obvious that she would be there.

She was laughing on something then Dhruwal and she hugged. Darshan watched the video more than 5 times. In one story he saw Avni was drinking shots and the memories of that day when Avni got drunk started coming in front of his eyes. First it made him happy but in the other moment his smile vanished. Then he kept the phone aside and sat lowering his head.

"Hey!"

He looked up and saw Sana walked in his room. Sana was his one of childhood friend and his neighbour too.

"Chal Na Ice Cream Khane Chalte Hai.", She sat on the bed in front of him.

"Mood Nehi Hai.", He said.

"Any problem?", She asked.

Darshan nodded slowly.

"Ladki?", Sana asked again.

Darshan widened his eyes, "How do you know?"

Sana smiled and said, "So it a a ladki. What's her name? "

"Avni Patel."

"Aha Gujju. But happened what?"

Darshan told everything to her and she heard very carefully.

After that she commented, "You did that wrong Darshan."

"I was wrong? And what she did was right?"

"I'm not saying that. Yah may be she was wrong too. But you? You did more wrong to her. You should've at least listen to her. Ok tell me what you would do if you're on her place?", Sana asked.

"It's simple. I would...", Darshan stopped and though for a while.

"Tell tell."

"I don't know. I would do only what would seem right to me at that time.", He told.

"Exactly. She also did that what she thought right at that time. She was right in her place Darshan. Tell me if you would find out that she was one of your fan won't you maintain a distance to her? You would definitely."

Darshan was quite. Then he slowly nodded a yes.

"I know how she's feeling right now. Ek Fan Hi Ek Fan Ki Dard Samajhti Hai.", Sana said.

"You're a fan of mine?", Darshan asked.

"Nare. Not you. It's your friend."

"What?"

"Nothing. I'm going home.", She stood up and went to the door.

"Or Han, after reaching to Mumbai, apologize to her ok."

Darshan nodded and Sana left.
He lowered his head and started thinking how wrong he did with Avni.

_

Darshan pressed the bell button for 3rd time.

"Aa Rahi Hu!", He heard a shout from inside.

In a second the door opened and Samaira was there in front of him.
Darshan smiled feebly and uttered a 'Hi'.

"What are you doing here?", Samaira asked.

"I..we need to talk.", He said.

"We don't.", Samaira was about to close the door when Darshan stopped her by pushing the door backwards.

"Sam please.", He begged.

"Sam let him come inside.", They heard Disha's voice from inside.

Samaira breathed out heavily and let him enter. Darshan looked at Disha who was standing leaning her back against the dining table.

"What do you want now?", She questioned.

Darshan looked all around searching for Avni.

"Avni is not here.", Disha said. Darshan looked at her.

"She went to the market. Now say what do you want?"

"I wanna apologize.", He said in low voice, "I...I'm sorry. Whatever I've done I'm sorry for everything. I should've listen to her, but I didn't. I overreacted for all the times and I'm so ashamed of everything. I'm so sorry.", The guilt was visible in his eyes.

Disha and Samaira exchanged looks.

"It's good that you finally at least realised you were wrong.", Disha said.

"So...? Apology accepted?"

"We're no one to forgive you Darshan. It's all about Avni!", Samaira said.

Darshan nodded softly.

"Do you want something?", Disha asked walking to the kitchen.

"No!", Darshan said nervously.

"Take a seat, have a cup of coffee. Avni will be a little bit late.", Disha said.

Darshan looked at Samaira who blinked. Darshan sat on the couch bowing his head.

"It's ok Darshan, she will forgive you.", Samaira said.

"You did?", He looked up to her.

"Yah.", She nodded with a smile.
Darshan smiled back, "Thank you."