Part 10 - Party 🌻

Avni came out from the washroom and stood in front of her friends asking them, how's she looking.
Disha and Samaira exchanged looks then narrowed their eyes.

"Just spit it out, don't give that kind of looks ok!", Avni said.

"Unfortunately...", Disha opened her mouth, "You're looking good."

"Gosh!", Avni let out a deep breath.

God knew why at the last moment Samaira canceled the dress which was Avni supposed to wear and took out a simple pink dress for her. When Avni asked the reason Samaira answered, Avni would look overdressed in that dress. Confused!

"Now all you need is a little bit of make up.", Samaira stood up from her seat with a smiling face.

"Do I?", Avni asked.

"Yes!", She pushed Avni on the chair in front of the dressing table.

She had applied minimal makeup on her and straightened her hair a little bit. At that moment a message popped up on Avni's phone.
'Open the door, I'm at outside!' - Darshan.

"Are you kidding me? What the hell he's doing here!?", Avni stood up in a jerk.

"Let me guess, Darshan is here!", Disha said.

"Who gave him the address?", Avni questioned again. Their eyes went to Samaira who was looking here and there now.

"He asked me for the address!", She said.

"And you gave! Great!", Avni shouted.

"He's not a thief!", Samaira told.

"Shut your mouth Sam.", Avni said and ran to her bedroom.

"I'm not gonna let him enter in my house.", Meanwhile Disha spoke.

"God! Dish c'mon don't behave like he is your enemy!", Samaira said.

"He is.", Disha nodded.

Avni went to the wall of her room and tried to cover all the Darshan Raval's pictures with a printed sheet.
The door bell rang. She ran towards that and opened after taking a breath.

"Hey!", Passing a smile she said.

"Hi!", Darshan smiled too, "You took a lots of time to open the door!"

"I'm sorry! Come in.", She moved aside and let him come inside.

"Hey girls!", Looking at Samaira and Disha he said. Samaira smiled back where Disha was expressionless.

"Do you want anything?", Avni asked.

"No. Actually if you're ready we can leave!", He said.

"Yah I'm almost done.", She said and wore her shoes.

"This!", Samaira gave her the clutch.

"Shall we leave?", Darshan asked.

"Yah!", They both made their way out of the apartment.

"Is it a coincidence that they both wore the same coloured cloths?", Disha asked after they left.

"Yah, I made it a coincidence!", Samaira smiled.

"Omg, that's why you chose this dress over that for Av!", Disha looked at her.

"I guess!", Samaira blinked her eyes.

Darshan and Avni walked to the car.

"Don't you think your best friend Disha hates me.", Darshan said.

"It's not like that. She doesn't hate you, not either likes you.", Avni told.

"Any specific reason?", He opened the door for her.

"Me!", Avni whispered.

"Sorry?", He asked again.

"Why don't you ask her by yourself?", She sat inside.

"Oh please the way she looks at me, I'm afraid of her.", Darshan chuckled and sat on the driver's seat.

"By the way, you're looking beautiful!", He looked at her.

Avni tried to not blush but couldn't control. Like how could you control yourself when your own celebrity crush was giving you compliment, it's hard right!

"Thank you.", She simply said.

* * *

'So this is the kind of party Darshan Raval attends', Avni's mind said as they went inside of the venue.

"Happy Birthday Dhruwal!", Darshan and Avni both hugged him.

"Thank you!", Dhruwal smiled.
Avni could see all the friends of Darshan there and it's little bit hard for her to believe that now Darshan count her among them.

"Come!", Holding her hand Darshan dragged Avni to his friends.

"Hey guys!", He said to all of them.

Avni could recognise Hardik, Kritesh, Jyugal, Sanket and Riz.
One by one Darshan introduced everyone to her. And inside of Avni was like, 'I Know Them Man'.

"Oh so you're that Avni!", Kritesh said.

"You're that Avni means?", She narrowed her eyes.

Glancing at Darshan, Kritesh said, "Nothing. Hardik told me you went to meet Darshan in his house, that's why!"

Avni smiled forcefully.

"Nice to meet you.", He added.

"Same here!", Avni nodded.

'It's Weird Than I Ever Thought It Would Be', her mind said again.