Part 11 - Drunk 🌻

Avni giggled looking at the dance floor. Because after finishing some bottles of beer Darshan went to the dance floor now. And his crazy dance moves were making her laugh like nothing else.

"Enjoying the dance of your crush!", The female voice came.

Avni rolled her eyes and said, "What do you want Richa?"

"Nothing! Do you think I want something from you?", Richa took a seat beside her.

"Tell me one thing!", She sipped her beer and looked at Avni, "You didn't tell Darshan that how crazy you're for him.", She added.

Avni looked back at her, "And does that matter to you?"

"Absolutely not. I'm just asking!", Richa smiled.

"Look Richa, I know you don't like me, and I don't like you either. But please don't open your mouth and stop interfering in my life.", Avni stopped.

"Shhh!", Richa placed her index finger on her lips and giggled. Rolling her eyes Avni stopped up from beside her.

"Hey!"

Avni turned around and found Darshan came while running towards her.

"Let's dance!", Holding her hand he said.

"Wait no.", Pulling him back she said.

"Come na.", He made a cute face.

"No way.", Avni pressed a smile and pulled her hand back.

"But..."

"Darshan...!", He heard his friends called him.

"You go!", Avni said.

Nodding his head a little Darshan went to his friends. Avni smiled then felt a tap on her shoulder.
She looked back and found Kritesh there.

"Hey!", They smiled at eachother.

"Come!", They both went to the bar.

"Beer?", He asked.

"No thanks!", She denied.

"C'mon Thorasa!", He said. Avni still nodded negatively.
"Daar Gayi Keya!", He told.

Avni chuckled and said, "Main Kissi Se Darti Nehi!"

Kritesh smiled and pushed the beer bottle towards her. She once looked him then drank a little.
She closed her eyes and coughed.
"Don't tell me you drank for the first time.", Kritesh said.

"No. I tried once, Bohot Pehle!", She told.

"Chod Do, Tumse Na Ho Payega.", He rolled his lower lip.

"Challenge Mat Karo Mujhe!", She said, Kritesh smiled, "Ok Then Let's Go. Bar Tender 4 Beers."

Kritesh widened his eyes and said, "Are you sure?"

"110% now you don't move back please.", She said.

"Nah. Let's do this.", He nodded.
Avni placed two bottles in front big her bad two in front of him. So total they had three bottles for each now.
And then they started. Closing her eyes Avni finished the first bottle, second then half of the third.

Kritesh looked at her and said, "Easy girl." He was still in his second bottle.

"Aaj Main Rukne Wali Nehi.", She smiled, "One more please."

* * *

"Hey Darshan!", Richa came to him.

"Hi Richa.", He said without looking at her.

"Do you see Avni anywhere?", She asked.

Darshan now looked at her.
"You came with her right?", She asked again.

"Yes. Hogi Ehi Kahi. Why?", He asked back.

"No, nothing. I was just asking.", She told.

He asked, "You know her?"

"Yes. Of course. We're in the same college.", She said with a smile.

"Really? She never told me about this.", He said.

"I think she forgot. And oh my god, she was incredible. She told you about her crazy incidents na.", She said.

Darshan turned to her properly and said, "No. Actually she never told me about her so much. Tell me what she had done.", With a interest he asked.

"She was totally crazy. No one can stay sad around her, she will make sure your smiling.", Richa spoke.

Darshan smiled.

"And oh my god. She was so mad for you.", She told. Darshan's smile faded, he narrowed his eyes and asked, "Me?"

"Yes you. She was totally crazy about you. Every time she opened her mouth and the 1st word came out was 'Darshan'.", She laughed, "And every time you released a new song, we knew very well Avni would not come to college today. Because at any cost she couldn't miss your live chat. And movies, 1st day 1st show, just because you sang a song in that movie. Totally crazy.", Richa spit everything out.

Darshan was confused but somewhere he couldn't believe and he thought he would believe everything if only Avni would say all these.

"DJ!", The shout made Darshan look at the dance floor.

"Keya Gaana Baaja Rahe Ho? Kuch Accha Bajao.", Avni shouted.

The DJ played the song Tamma Tamma and a wide smile came on her face. She shook her head in wind and started dancing.

"Oh god!", Darshan rushed to the dance floor.

Avni was literally pushing everyone down just because she only wanted to dance alone. Darshan went to her and grabbed her elbow.

"Hey!", Looking at him Avni said.

"You're drunk!", He said.

"Nooooooooooooo! I'm fine.", She again shouted.

"I think we should leave!", He uttered.

"No, you wanted to dance na. Come dance.", She said again.

"Not like this. Let's go.", He dragged her out from the dance floor.

Avni saw Kritesh and shouted, "Hey Kritesh, Ek Or Round Ho Jaye."

Kritesh nodded a no.
"Kritesh, are you serious?", Darshan asked. Kritesh opened his mouth but said nothing.

"Haad Karta Hai Tu. Now give me your car keys!", He said.

"I don't have. I came with Dhruwal.", Kritesh said.

"Yaar Jyugal took my car.", Darshan said, "Now how will I go?"

"It's 5 minutes walk to your home Darshan don't be lazy.", Kritesh said.

"You shut your mouth.", Darshan said, "Avni!", He looked aside and found she was not there.

"Avni!", He called again.

He looked all around and saw Avi again grabbed a beer bottle.

"Marwayegi Yea Aaj!", He went and stood in front of her.

"Are you mad? Just stop drinking and let's go.", He took Avni's hand.

"Wait!", Avni stood up.

"Who.Are.You?", She questioned.

Darshan looked at her and said, "I don't know. I just forgot who I am."

"Arey me too. Hi5.", She said giggling.

"Tum Cute Ho Wayse!", She smiled widely. Darshan smiled too and said, "Chale?"

He took Avni's hand and walked out from the bar. He looked at his wrist watch and saw its 1:24 am.