Part 17: Apologize 🌻

Darshan walked into Avni's room. He saw a large rack of books. He walked to that and started looking to all the books.

He took some and flipped few pages.
Then his eyes landed on a corner of the next wall, which was covered by a piece of sheet. It was like she tried to hide something behind that sheet.
Darshan placed the book on it's place and walked to that wall.

Then after taking some time he removed the sheet away. And he discovered something which made his eyes wide.

A wall full of only his pictures, pictures of different times, different places, each and everyone had an another memories with that.
He slowly touched all the pictures with a wonder in his eyes. "What the hell are you doing here?", The female voice made him look back.
Avni's here.

She walked to him, grabbed the sheet and covered the pics again instantly.

"How dare you to walk into my room and touch my things?", She asked in anger.

"Avni I was...", Darshan tried to say something.

"Just get out from my room right now.", Avni pointed towards the door.

"Avni listen to me.", Darshan said.

"Just get out Darshan.", Avni looked at him now.

"Avni..." Before Darshan could say anything Avni herself left the room.

"Who, who let him enter in our house?", Avni shouted.

Disha was in kitchen who came out and Samaira looked at her from the couch. "I am asking something.", Avni asked more loudly.

"I did.", Disha said coming out from the kitchen, wiping her hands on her apron.

Avni gave her a 'Why?' look because she thought Samaira did.

"Why? Dish you?", Avni asked. Darshan came out from the room meanwhile.

"He wanted to talk to you Av.", Disha said.

"And you are one who told me to stay away from him, don't you?", Avni asked again.

"He is sorry.", Disha said.

Avni smiled neglectfully, "Obviously, he should be."

"Avni please I wanna talk to you.", Darshan said.

"But I don't. Just go Darshan.", Avni said calmly.

Darshan came in front of her and said, "I am sorry for whatever I said that day, whatever i did, I shouldn't have said all those things, I know. And I'm extremely sorry for that. Please forgive me, please.", Darshan held her upper arms and made her look up to him.
"Will you forgive me?", he asked again.

She didn't know what to say.
He didn't know anything else.
All he wanted was forgiveness from his fan. But would she accept his apology?

Would she forgive her celebrity crush for insulting her like crazy?
Avni looked into his eyes. Full of questions.

Her mouth opened to say something but nothing came out.
She backed away slowly and turned around to hide her tears from him.

"Leave Darshan.", she said with a shaky voice.

"Avni..."

"Just leave.", she said more firmly.

"At least talk to me.", he was not just stopping.

"I said leave.", she shouted loudly turning back to him. Darshan stopped for a while.

"Darshan leave.", Samaira said from behind.

Darshan and Avni were looking into their eyes.

"Chalo.", Samaira placed her on Darshan's shoulder and lead him to the main door.

"I'm sorry Darshan but right now she will listen to nothing. Give her some time and talk her later again.", Samaira told.

"It's ok. I can understand. It's my fault only.", He said with lowering head.

"I should leave.", he added and left the apartment.

Samaira closed the door and came back to Avni, who sat on the couch and silent tears were coming down from her eyes.

"Why didn't you let him talk? You should listen to him once.", Samaira said. Avni looked at her, her eyes became red.

"I don't want to Sam. After so long finally, finally when I actually came out from the pain he put me into, he came again to apologize. I was happy finally and he couldn't see that even, he came to ruin everything.", Avni said.

"It is not like that Avni. He is genuinely sorry.", Disha said.

"I don't care. I don't want him back in my life again. And if this time he will walk into my life again I wouldn't stop myself.", she cried.

"From what?", Samaira asked.

"From falling for him. Which I don't want. Because I know he'll break my heart again, or may be I'll break my own heart. I can't go through all of these over again, I can't.", Avni covered her face with both of her palms and cried some more.
Disha and Samaira both walked to her and sat beside her.

"It's ok. Don't cry.", Disha rubbed the back of her best friend.