Part 3 - Freaking Out 🌻

"And you didn't take a selfie, what about autograph? You didn't hug him?", Samaira threw all the questions.

"Sam I didn't even tell him that I'm his fan.", Avni said.

"But why?", Samaira asked.

"I was blank. Can you even imagine it, I'm working with him. After knowing this I'm alive, Wohi Badi Baat Hai.", Avni pressed her forehead.

"I can feel you actually.", Samaira laughed. And she continued laughing.

"And why are you laughing?", Avni asked.

"It's funny. I mean the man, you die for, you're working with him today. You're freaking out here and he don't even know that you're his fan. Where he was explaining that from where he is and about his songs to you, there you have three fan accounts of his name. Think about it, it's funny.", Samaira laughed some more.

"I'm dying here and you're laughing. Great.", Avni said in anger.

"Sorry.", Samaira said.

"I'm going to sleep."

Nodding her head negatively Avni stood up and walked to her room.

"What about dinner?", Samaira asked.

"Not hungry.", She answered.

"Darshan Raval Ne Bhook Payas Chin Liya.", Samaira smiled.

"Jaan Bakshdi Ehi Kaafi Hai.", The door closed.

"What happened?", Disha closed the main door and walked inside.

"Aagayi. Come come.", Samaira said.

"Everything is ok?", Disha asked.

"Not at all. Your best friend bumped into the man, who is killer and healer for her at a same time.", Samaira explained.

"What do you mean?", Gulping the cold water Disha asked.

"Avni's script has been selected for none other than Darshan Raval's music video.", Samaira said.

Disha choked and started coughing. Samaira laughed a little seeing her reaction but then rubbed her back gentle.

"Tell me it's not true.", Disha demanded.

"It is and she's freaking out. I think she needs you."

"I think she needs a doctor after this.", Disha walked to Avni's room where Samaira again started laughing.

* * *

"No no I can't do this.", Avni shouted. "I can't do this.", She said again.

"You can't do what?", Disha asked.

"I can't do this work. I can't work around him. It's so hard to stay stable around him. You don't know when I'm around him I can't concentrate on anything. When he smiles I feel the whole zoo inside of my stomach. When he talks while looking at me I want to ran to him and hug him.", Avni said all these in one breath.

"Breath. Avv take a breath.", Disha said.

"I'm loosing my mind right?", Avni sat on the bed.

"It's your first work Avni. You can't do this.", Disha said.

"That's my point Dis it's my first work and I don't wanna ruin it.", Avni said.

"You're the writer, you don't have to stay on the set all day.", Disha said.

"I know. But Rakesh told me to help him in other stuffs too, and unfortunately or fortunately Darshan will be there too.", Avni informed.

"Avv you have to calm yourself down first. It's your professional life. Just look at him as a human not as the person you love, not as Darshan Raval.", Disha held her hand.

"Itna Asan Nehi Hai. Every time I see him I die a little more.", Avni said.

"Please someone give me some poison.", Disha stood up.

"Dish what will I do?", Avni whined.

"You need some sleep. Come take the dinner and sleep. Tomorrow go to the set with a fresh mind and please try to keep distance from Darshan, he's poisonous for you.", Disha left the room.

"You're right. I should stay away from him.", Avni took a deep breath.