Part 5 - Blue Man 🌻

Avni got down from the car and looked at Samaira who came and stood beside her.

"Let's go.", Samaira said.

"Sam please keep your mouth shut. Don't you dare to tell him that I'm his fan.", Avni said.

"Chill Avz I'm not gonna tell anything.", Samaira wrapped her hand around her shoulder.
They walked inside.

"Where is he?", Samaira asked in a low voice.

"I don't know. He is always late.", Avni told.

Samaira looked all over the place and then her eyes fell on the main door.

"I don't think I can come today. I'll see you tomorrow na.", While talking over phone Darshan came in.

"Oho. He's hot.", Samaira commented.
Listening to this Avni also looked at him.

"Don't even look at him.", Avni said in a serious video.

Samaira chuckled and said , "Yah yah I know he's 'YOURS'." Avni faked a smile to her.

"Accha Avni.", Samaira said in a loud voice, just tried to catch Darshan's attention.

"Laksh told he'll pick you up in the evening.", She added. And it worked, Darshan looked at their direction. Avni was clueless what Samaira was saying. She looked at her in a surprise.

"Ok. Laksh will call you.", Samaira said again.

"Who is Laksh?", Avni whispered.

"Shut up.", Samaira mouthed.

"Ok bye then.", Samaira turned around and saw Darshan was walking towards them.

"Good morning Avni.", He said.

"Good morning.", She said back.

"Darshan Raval. Oh hi.", Samaira said as if she didn't notice him yet.

"Hi.", Darshan smiled.

"Samaira I'm a friend of Avni.", They shook hands.

"Nice to meet you in person. I need to rush now. Avni bye. See you later.", She said.

"Bye.", Avni said.

Darshan looked at Avni, she smiled and looked back at her laptop.

* * *

"And now we need an co-actress.", Ritika said and everybody nodded except Avni.

"What say Avni?", She asked her.

'Mera Bass Chale To Main Na Hi Bolu.', Her mind said but, "Yah yah.", She nodded. She once glanced at Darshan, who was nodding his head too.

'Sar Hilate Jao Tum Bass.', Her inner me said again.

* * *

"Avni. Hey."

Avni didn't stop even after hearing his voice.

"Avni.", Darshan came while running.

Avni stopped as he stood in front of her.

"I'm calling you, why didn't you stop.", He asked.

"Oh I didn't hear", she lied.

"This.", He gave her the paper.

"Oh.", She took that.

"I loved it.", He smiled.

"Thank you.", She said.

"Are you ignoring me?", Darshan asked.

"Me? Why would I?", Avni said.

"No I just felt.", Darshan said.

"No no. Nothing like that.", Avni pushed a strand of hair behind her ear. A car stopped in front of them.
They looked and found that was Samaira, Disha was also there.

"Hi Darshan.", Samaira said from inside the car.

"Hi Samaira.", He said back.

"Avni come in. Laksh got some work so he can't come.", Samaira said. Darshan looked at Disha. Avni saw that and said, "Darshan she's Disha. Dish, Darshan."

"Hey.", Darshan smiled. Disha just managed to pass a smile.

"Come in. We're getting late.", Disha said.

"Bye.", Avni said to Darshan and got into the car.

* * *

"That was rude. Dish, you at least could say hi.", Avni snapped on her. Disha said nothing.

"I'm hungry.", Samaira tried to change the topic. Disha walked into the kitchen.

"So what's happening now?", Samaira asked.

"Looking for an co-actress. If I would know that this script would be for Darshan, I would write a Larki free story.", Avni said. Samaira laughed loudly.

"Ok toh you can suggest, can you play the role.", She said.

"Are you mad? I'm running away from him and you want me to play the female lead. I don't wanna die this early.", Avni stood up and walked to her room.

"Wait. What about that Laksh thing?", Avni stopped and asked.

"That was nothing. I was just trying to grab his attention. And I did.", Samaira said.

"Btw who is Laksh?", Avni asked again.

"Her boyfriend.", Disha answered.
Avni looked at Samaira like Are-You-Serious. "You're insane.", Avni nodded her head in disdain.

* * *

"What are you still doing here?", The voice made Avni startle.
She looked forward and saw Darshan.

"Again you're here to scare me.", Putting all things inside of her bag she said.

Darshan smiled and said, "You get scare evey time you see me, it's not my fault."

'No every time I see you my heart starts beating fast.', Her mind said.

"You didn't answer me.", Darshan said.

"What?", She looked at her.

"What are you still doing here?", He repeated.

"Just wrapped up. Now going home. What are you doing here?", She questioned back.

"Waiting for you to finish your work.", He smirked.

'No please. Not this smile. Why so cuteeeee? Ok stop Avni.', Her mind screamed.

She said nothing, there was a awkward silence when Darshan chuckled and said, "I'm kidding."

"Ah I know.", She took her bag up and walked to the door, where Darshan was standing.

"Should I drop you?", He asked.

"No it's ok. I'll book a cab.", Avni said.

"Bad idea. Let's go, I'll drop you.", They stopped near the lift. "Oh the lift is closed.", Darshan said.

"Let's take stairs.", Avni said.

"Yah, loose some weights.", They smiled.

"Does Blue Man need to loose weight?", Avni asked while laughing softly. Darshan stopped for a moment and looked at her.

"Blue Man? How do you know this?", He asked. And Avni felt to slap herself hard right then. She looked back to him, gulped and tried to search a reason.

"I...I saw it in Instagram.", She fumbled.

"Instagram?"

"Yah. I...I was scrolling through the comments of your recent post where you said about our this project. I was wondering what people are thinking about it. So...", She said.

"Accha. Yah my fans call me that.", Darshan smiled. Avni breathed in relief.

"Yah that's cute. Blue Man.", Avni said it again.

"I like the way you call me Blue Man.", Darshan smiled. And at that moment, his feet slipped and he fell hard from the stairs.

"Darshan....", Avni shouted as she saw him laying in the floor, unconscious.