TWO

sasha woke up with a bang on the door

sasha woke up with a bang on the door. she groaned and pulled down her over-sized hoodie. she looked through the peep-hole to see a large man.

"who's it?" she asks with wide eyes. she didn't hear anything before she yelled it again.

"roman and charlotte."

sasha sighs in relief before opening the door and walking back to her bed. charlotte sighed as roman chuckled.

"lemme get dressed and we can-"

"seth isn't ready either, so y'all are riding together. me and roman are heading out, seth is actually on his way right now."

sasha growls as she plops back down on her bed, her sweater flies up making roman turn back around. "oops, god. i am so sorry, charlotte i really am."

charlotte chuckles and pats roman's back. "he has seen worse"

"har har," roman grumbles as there is a knock on the door. "i'll get it."

charlotte does humping and kissy faces as sasha flipped her off.

"okay char, let's go." roman smiles at sasha and waves good-bye. they leave sasha layed face down on the bed while seth stands quietly at the door.

"you can sit. i have take a quick shower." she says as he nods before sitting on her bed, praying this wasn't where she had her 'fun' last night.

"i spent the night alone, rollins. quite boring." she smiles as she reveals herself pulling off her sweater. "oh, why is that?" he asks as he sees her set of a pink thong and bra.

"well, finn flaked because he had to fly back to ireland. i hope he's alright though. i stayed up here and ordered food watching sailor moon."

"oh you're an anime fan?" he asks as she disappears to into the shower.

"come in because i can't hear you out there." she yells as the steam fills up the room.

"why do girls bathe in such hot water?" he chuckles. "y'all are gonna burn one day."

"no!" she laughs back. "guys have weak skin, that's all."

"never, women bruise easier." he teases. "not true, ask daniel bryan." she regards making him hum in agreement.

"it's getting hot in here," he starts. "so take off all your clothes,"

"i am," she pauses. "getting so hot, i wanna take my clothes off."

"yes, finally someone gets the reference. ro and dean are slow." he jokes as sasha giggles.

"don't worry, my friends are the same." she says as she turns off the water. "hey, can you pass me my towel in my suitcase?"

"yeah, hold on."

he quickly grabs it before the steam clears and he sees something he isn't supposed to see. he hands it to her and exits the bathroom which sasha respects.

if it were anyone else they would of stayed or peaked. sasha soon comes out fully clothed and ready to go.

"ready, rollins?"

"yeah."

*****

"so are we gonna talk about the fact that this rental is way too high?"

"it is not. it's perfect." he teases as they start their three hour drive. "no." she pouts.

"let's play twenty-one questions, since i know nothing about you." sasha suggests as seth nods.

"uh, what's your favourite colour?" seth asks.

"red," she replies. "how many people on the roster have tou slept with?"

"um, three?" he says making sasha's eyes widen. "who?"

"paige, becky and nikki."

"damn," she says speechless really. "uh, you're turn i guess."

"when did you lose your v-card?" he asks as she sighs.

"when i first came up, so twenty-one," she says as a blush takes over her face. he smiles. "don't you dare make fun of me, rollins?"

"don't worry, mine was nine-teen."

"first one not to judge," she sighs happily. "thanks, rollins."

"you could call me seth, you know." he chuckles as she shakes her head.

"i know, but that's what everyone calls you. i'll keep calling you rollins." she smiles as she looks at him.

"you're nothing i expecting you to be like," he starts as she giggles. "don't worry, you're better than i expected."

"i appreciate that."

the rest of the car ride was asking general questions on each other. sasha often found herself blushing at his words, but played it off.

"we're here, sash."

"we should do this again, sometime." sasha suggests as seth nods.

"sure, see ya."

"bye rollins"

a/n vote and comment for the next chapter.