NINE

the next day sasha carried on like before

the next day sasha carried on like before. acting as if she hadn't just woken up in the sheets next to seth.

he tried to understand her logic, but was confused as to what it even was.

sasha sat across the room from seth as he laughed, real laughs with roman and xaviee. soon dean joined the party and she seen his face light up. she had only wished it would light like that for her.

she didn't exactly know why, but it matter if he enjoyed last night with her or not. it wasn't a feeling she's ever experienced because she has never cared.

does that mean she cared for him?

no. she told herself. last night was fun, that's all it'll ever be.

is that what you want it to be?

she shook her head trying to shake the thoughts. sasha slowly exited catering hoping her friends wouldn't question, which they didn't. well not to her.

"she seem off to you?" naomi asks.

"yeah, she seemed either in a deep thought or she was sad."

"hopefully not sad, we all know what happens when sasha is sad." charlotte says joining the conversation.

bayley nodded in agreement.

when sasha was sad, everyone around her felt backstage darker, as if their light was stolen. sasha's attitude lit up every room she walked into. so they hoped she was just in a mood, for the day.

seth watched her purple hair flip to the side as she walked down the hallway.

"excuse me y'all, i've got an interview to prepare for." seth lied as he power walked out of catering.

"he's lying." roman states as dean nods.

"i know, he's not even booked tonight." xavier points out.

"something's fishy." dean says as they shrug and continue talking about sports.

seth smiles softly as he seen her looking down at her phone with her back towards him.

he felt his phone vibrate in his pants as he checked it quickly and quietly.

sasha: i'm having a great time with an uso rn
sasha: ;)

he had to swallow a laugh as he pressed random keys on his keyboard then erased to let her know he had typed then left the chat. she grumbled loudly muttering 'stupid boys'.

he slowly made his way behind her and snaked his around her waist pulling her into his warmth while pressing his lips against her neck.

"having fun with an uso, eh?"

"i was until you interrupted me." she mumbled.

"oh really?" he asks before pressing another kiss to her neck.

"mhm."

"well, i'll you to it." he smirked as he pulled his hands away making her curse under her breath. she wanted him to get jealous, give her a rough kiss, maybe take her back to his locker room, anything but walking away.

"where are you going?"

"to have fun with a bella."

as she heard the word bella, she felt a wave of anger strike her body. she didn't know what came over her, but she couldn't control it this time.

she brought her lips to his roughly. she pushed him up against the wall making him crackle.

"you're mine." she breathed into his ear. he crackled once again.

soon he swung her around, so now she was was pushed against the wall with her arms above her head.

"no princess, you're mine"

and just like that, sasha wanted to submit herself to him once again. she didn't know what this man had, but it was like no other.

the excitement that showed in her eyes made him feel ever more powerful.

he lowered himself down to to her ear as one of his hands slide it's way down to her hip and griped it.

"i told you, when it comes to us, i'm incharge. got it?"

"i-"

"i said, got it?"

"yes."

"good job, princess."

just like that be was gone with her pushed up against the wall in awe.

she wouldn't let him get away with the teasing, but she felt as if she wanted to. to let him dominate her, over and over and over again.

who knew that seth rollins was going to be the man to slowly take her spot of the tease backstage.

seth walked away with a proud smirk on his face. now that he didn't have to fanatize and use his imagination. he felt confident. he felt as if he really could do what he wanted with sasha as a willing participant.

he couldn't wipe the smirk off his face as he returned to his table.

"what's with the smirk?" dean asks.

"nothing, nothing at all."

he sat and watched as sasha returned with a slight blush still on her cheeks getting questioned by her friends as she returned.

"is the sasha banks blushing?" charlotte asks naomi.

"i-i think so."

"i am n-ot" she huffed out as she met the gaze of rollins. he sent a quick wink that made her cheeks heat up all over again.

she wanted to say she hated that he had this effect on her. she wanted to hate the way his perfect lips sat on his perfect face in his signature smirk, but none of that was true.

sasha hated one thing and one thing only.

she hated the fact that she couldn't climb him right now.

so sitting at this table, it was her who would have to use her imagination.

a/n vote and comment for the next chapter.

this chapter took like twenty mintues to write, i'm kind of proud of the way it's turned out.