EPILOGUE

sasha and seth look at each other before lacing their fingers together. about to walk into catering to face everyone. seth's nerves were through the roof, but luckily seth had sasha to calm him.

"hey, it's going to go smoothly. alright?" sasha smiles as he leans down to her height. he nodded making her smile brighter. "i love you."

his heart beamed.

he loved how she said as a now known fact.

he loved how easily the words just dripped from her lips.

he loved how her eyes sparkled whenever he look into them.

he loved how perfectly she molded into his arms.

he loved how she never failed to put a smile on his face.

he loved how she could make his pain go away with one kiss.

he loved how she was his.

he loved her.

"i love you too, baby."

and just like that he brought the lips of his girlfriend his and felt his knees weaken from the feeling in his chest. she slowly pulls away, but he pushes her against before she could walk away.

"not yet." he smirks and reattaches their lips. he slipped his tongue into her mouth as she moaned out.

he kissed down her neck and she giggled when his hand gripped her butt. he looked back at her face and raised an eyebrow.

"think that's funny, princess?" he smirks making her giggle again.

"you're not scary."

"bet."

he put his hand over her mouth and she finally met his cold, dark brown eyes. "don't make a sound or i'll stop."

she nodded. his hand fell to the waistband of her shorts and her breathing hitched. his smirk was now scary making her eyes roar with excitement.

his hand slowly settled into her underwear as he felt around until he felt her suck in a breathe.

he watched as he made eyes roll back. he removed his hand from her mouth and saw her teeth dig into her lips.

she let a moan surpass her lips making him slow down his pace. "no, don't stop. p-please."

he nodded and continued in a circular motion making her buck her hips his way.

he kissed her lips and pulled away putting his fingers in his mouth. "you taste good, baby."

a couple sweat beads formed on her forehead. she was shaking from the events from before. he grabbed her hand; not giving her time to compose herself and walking into catering.

she imagined in her head what could have happened if it had been in a hotel room, instead of an empty hall way.

that's what seth did to her.

kept her guessing.

made her use her imagination.

maybe that's why she fell for him in the first place. whatever it was, it worked because she did fall and hard too. she laced their fingers together as he pushed open the doors to catering.

peoples eyes lingered on their hands before settling on the smiles on the couple's faces.

they didn't get any whispers of questions which his heart ease.

he was happy.

they sat at their usual table with their friends and they got looks of excitement.

"i knew you had a crush!" bayley joked.

"congrats guys!" xavier smiles as kevin looks at sasha like a proud father.

"quit looking at me like that, owens." she blushed.

"i'm just proud of you, you little rascal." he smirked and messed up her hair a bit.

all the friends sat and talked like nothing new occurred which made the new couple the happiest they could be.

"i love you." seth whispered into her ear. and it was like the first time he had ever said those words because her cheeks flushed. she felt his beard on her cheek as he pecked it.

"i love you too."

a/n THAT'S A WRAP. hope y'all liked the book loves 💓