TEN

asha

asha.

someone seth couldn't get off his mind for the past two weeks. she had been so hot and cold it was back to square one.

sometimes she would kiss him, flirt with him, but she never went any further.

sometimes she would even act like he didn't exist. it was starting to make him mad.

his imagination wasn't enough anymore.

now that he had a real taste of her. he would not allow himself to settle for any less. wether it was jumping her bones in her locker room or seductively making her jealous, so she'd fall right back into his lap.

and this point he didn't know how far he had to go and frankly, he didn't care.

he was going to have her tonight. wether it took all day or not, it was happening. he was sure of it.

seth travelled down to the breakfast bar one last time on the european tour.

"sup y'all." he hummed as he slid into the booth beside xavier and e.

there sat, bayley, xavier, naomi, e, kofi, dean and kevin. his usual friends excluding finn and roman.

"hey." xavier smiled before he disappeared slightly. "what's wrong?" bayley asked.

"well, this is our last time eating together. bay, seth, naomi, and kevin are heading back to raw. leaving our crew empty." he pouts making everyone sigh.

it was tough having your best friends away from you for almost the entire year, barley seeing each other for more than a day a month.

"we'll be okay, we'll all keep in touch and talk every paper view." dean says making every one nod.

they broke back into a fit of normal chatter. as of right now, mostly of upupdowndown.

"so, we still have tomorrow together if we pack tonight?" rollins asks.

"yeah, uh, i was thinking we could film the tournament tonight, pack tomorrow and then party all night." e says while xavier nods.

"yeah, that sounds great."

"as long as sami isn't there, i'll be there." kevin adds making kofi grumble. "y'all still in that petty ass fight?" he asks as kevin nods

"it was his noodles, kevin. get over it."

"i don't care, i was hungry! he didn't have to be so rude!"

"y'all are gonna make up soon, but he won't be there." xavier says.

"good, because until he buys me noodles. i ain't talking to him again."

"sure, you said that last time with the brownie an-" seth starts, but gets side-tracked when he sees a flash of purple hair.