FOUR

seth and sasha met up with roman and charlotte an hour before their panel started

"hey," sasha smiles as she and charlotte hug. "how was your trip?"

"um, great." charlotte replies raising an eyebrow. "why are you so happy?"

"i've decided to be nice today, but only to y'all and bay."

"i am going to use this to my advantage." charlotte smirks as roman joins their conversation.

"banks, i haven't seen you be nice since you came up to the mr, trying to make friends." he inputs his opinion as seth shrugs, since they were not close.

"well, it's an early throwback thrusday," she says. "and rollins, you don't mind right?"

"n-no."

sasha smirks as his sudden quietness when they had bonded all day yesterday, she was happy to still have an affect on him.

"so, what are we gonna do to pass time?" charlotte asked as sasha shrugged leaning back in her chair inching closer to seth.

"we could go grab food, i'm kind of hungry." roman suggests as they agreed to go get an early lunch.

"pizza or burgers?"

"pizza." sasha says as seth nods along. they drive down to papa john's pizzeria.

"so, how was travelling with pretty boy?" charlotte whispers into sasha's ear as they slide into the booth. she looks around, but seth and roman are at the cash.

"so good, his dick is huge."

"wait, you slept with him?" charlotte gasps.

"no, i was joking. it was good though." sasha shrugs as she looks at her phone.

"damn banks has gone soft." charlotte teases. sasha shoots her a dirty look.

"never," she pauses. "it's just whatever."

"sure," charlotte teases. "what did y'all get?"

"uh, pepperoni and honey garlic wings, apparently you guys like them?" seth trails off as he slides into the booth next to roman.

"thanks," sasha smiles softly. "so, these questions could be pretty bad like last time, what are we going to do to dodge them?"

"what happened last time?"

"someone attacked me saying that it was my fault jeff cheated on me and that i deserved it, we never really knew how to handle it, it resulted in a fight." sasha explains looking down at her pizza.

"yeah, it was horrible," charlotte starts. "she hasn't been to a panel since."

"don't worry, sash." roman says. "we won't let anything happen."

******

"so, we only have time for five questions, ask away."

"this one is for seth," a little boy starts as sasha scoots closer to him. she places her head down on the table making him raise an eyebrow. "will you ever bring back the white and gold attire?"

"one day, when i can fit back into it." seth chuckles with a wink making the crowd cheer and laugh along.

sasha props her head up on one hand while the other is gripping on a pen. she pretends to write something before she 'accidentally' drops it under seth's feet.

"oops." she smirks as she goes to pick it up as her hand skims his crotch. his breathing stops for a second before she fully grabs onto it making him sit forward on the chair. he couldn't really take her hand off or people would notice something, if they hadn't already.

seth mentally prayed no one caught onto anything, as she sat up.

"this last question is for," the man pauses as a little girl steps up. "will we ever get a ride along from all of you guys?" she says with a baby voice, she was no older than three years old.

"we would love that."

"we just have to talk to the bad man vince." sasha whispers making everyone chuckle.

seth would admit she was pretty good with the crowd. soon they finished signing and were exiting the stage, seth hot on sasha's tail.

"what even was that?"

"what was what?" she asks as she led him down an empty hall way.

"you could of got caught." seth scolds as he follows her deeper into the none ending hallway.

"well, maybe, but i didn't" she turns around pressing her palm into his chest. "that's all that matters, baby."

she backed him up into a wall. his back hit the cold cement walls as she smirked, starring deep into his light brown eyes.

sasha got on her tip-toes almost at ear level. "a little teasing ain't hurt nobody." she smiles as she trails kisses down his neck. soon she stops, looking back into eyes not even realising their bodies left no space between, pressed against each other as their legs fit perfectly together.

"club. tonight." she winks before placing a wet kiss on his cheek and walks back down the hall.

seth was closer to his goal, or so he thought.

a/n vote and comment for next chapter
i live for that rollins gif omg